Chapter 4

(Your pov)
You wake up the next day and get changed into

(Your pov)You wake up the next day and get changed into

(If you don't like then imagine something else) I walk downstairs and get breakfast

I walk downstairs and get breakfast. Once you have finished you walk back upstairs and wake up the girls and you make them breakfast and they all run upstairs to get changed so you can drive them to school.

Emma: did you get the job you were after?
You: yep I now officially am able to dive and I won't transform because of my necklace I got back from Jaxx and now I am officially a dolphin trainer.
Cleo:what about your other coworkers?
You:what the ones that work at mana one? They need to go back there and do their work I am staying here.

I pull up at the school and they get out I wave to the girls and watch them walk into school before I drive off to got to the park.

I walk in and say hi to my new coworkers and then walk to the training rooms to get changed into a wetsuit to start working with the dolphins.

(What the wetsuit looks like if you don't like it then imagine something else:  )

When I'm finished I go to the dolphin area and start working with them

When I'm finished I go to the dolphin area and start working with them. When I think the routing is perfect I get out and start walking back towards the training room when I get splashed and see the dolphins playing and one coming close to knock me back in which they were successful and they started playing.

I went to get out and I got out and walked to the training rooms after locking the gate and walking away and I saw something out of the corner out of my eye and saw a young girl at the gate.

You:excuse me you're not aloud to be that close to the dolphins.
The young girl: why not?
You: because it's the rules and we have our first show tomorrow you can come back then until then you have to see the other dolphins in the tunnel aquarium.

The young girl walked away and you saw Mimmi selling toys from a toy cart.I walk over and she looks stressed.

Me: you ok?
Mimmi:no I had a fight with Ondina
Me: what happened?
Mimmi:well we were fighting over living on land or stay with the pod I chose the pod and she chose land and I don't know why you said it yourself you saw Eric get eaten and then I told her there was nothing keeping her here and she yelled and then we got into a fight and she left through the grotto and I went here because I had work.
Me:well friends fight sometimes but they will always be there for you no matter what their/your decision they will support and be there for you and will be friends with you because friends are never gone even if you aren't in contact with each other or in a fight at the end of the day they are you're friends.
Mimmi:thanks for the advice.
Me: you're welcome how many hours do you have left in your shift?
Mimmi: 1 hour then I am going to find Ondina and talk to her.
Me: that's good if you need anything you know where to find me, I have to go I need to pick up the girls from school since it's nearly time and then I am going for a swim so see you later.
Mimmi:see you later.

You walk to the change rooms to dry off and change out of the wetsuit and get back into your outfit once your done you grab your stuff and head to your car and place your stuff in the boot/trunk of the car and then you get in the drivers seat and put the seat belt on before you drive towards the school to pick up the girls.

When you get to the school you see the girls and they get in the car after putting their stuff in the boot.

Me: how was school?
Rikki:not good their were new students and their names were Rusty and Mitchell hill and they thought it was fun to go around and prank people and we almost got wet if it hadn't been for aunt Rita.
Me: did they get in trouble?
Emma:no because one of the other teachers came and dragged Rita away from them and she didn't tell them she was going to talk to them.
Me: do you want to stay home from school tomorrow?
Cleo:can we?
Me: you can or you can hang out somewhere and I will call the school or call Rita and tell them you're not feeling well to go tomorrow if you like.
Rikki: yes please those guys were douchebags.
Me: ok I will do it after my swim today.

You drive home and look in the rear view mirror to see what Bella is doing which is listening to music and when you get you go to the grotto underneath the house and go swimming and see the boys that the girls were talking about and turn invisible and I see them going after the trident stone so I swim faster and grab it holding on tightly to it and when they see that it's gone they have gone to find out who did it I speed swam to my house and got out at the grotto and turned visible when I got there and dried off and went upstairs and saw the boys and before they saw me I put the trident stone in my pocket and walk up and then go to the kitchen to make something when I see Rikki and Bella just sitting at the kitchen island.

Me: you ok?
Rikki:no there is something suspicious about them and I want to find out what.
Me:do you know how long they will be here for?
Bella:we don't know Emma and Cleo invited them.
Me:I have to go to Rita's you 2 can join me if you want.
Rikki: yes please I think Bella agrees with me.
Bella: I do.
Me:ok get ready and I will meet you in the car.

I walk to the car after asking Emma and Cleo if they will be alright and when they replied with yeah I left and got in the car and felt the moonstone in my pocket. After awhile the girls get in the car and we drive to Rita's and when we get there we climb out and go up to her door.

I knock on the door and Rita opens the door and I ask her if we can come in and she lets us in. We ask her where can we talk privately away from others and we head down to the grotto where everyone else is and we all sit down.

Rita: what's wrong, why are you here?
Me:Rikki and Bella were right there is something bad about your new students.
Rita: that's nothing to worry about. They are harmless.
Me:oh really if they were harmless then why were they after the trident stone and swimming around the reef for it and trying to find and when they saw it I speed swam to it and grabbed it before they could and who hides a very important stone in the reef? If it was in a treasure box and buried sure I get it but where someone can find it.
Rita: they were looking for the stone?
Me: yeah here you go by the way.

You hand over the stone to Rita and Verida and Rita grabs something to put it in.

Me: what are you gonna do with it?
Rita:destroy it.
Me: but if you destroy it, would it destroy the moon pool along with it.
Verida: we don't know what would happen if we destroy the stone but we know we need to destroy it.
Me: if you destroy the trident stone you could destroy the moon pool which could destroy mako you want to risk it I sure as hell don't.

I ask Rikki and Bella if they want to leave and they do so we go to the car and get in and put on the seatbelts and drives home.