Chapter 1

(Your pov)
I watched lori and the others go down to see if their is life at the ocean floor and their is and something else apparently because their ship got hit and we were all trying to figure out a plan.

Mac: we could always get...
Heller: absolutely not he is crazy
Mac: he saved 11 lives including your's heller and he is the only person to gave dived that far and got away from this monster and he is the only chance of getting the crew back.
Suyin:who are you talking about?
Mac:Jonas Taylor he pulled off a dive and rescue misson and he saved a lot of lives and he can do this.
You: why isn't he here than? If he can help why shouldn't he do it?
Mac:heller thinks he went crazy
You:whatever happened down there wasn't crazy you want a definition of crazy then I will give you one but until then lets get the crew back and ignore what heller says.

They got a helicopter prepared to get Jonas while they were gone suyin  got into a glider and tried to save them so I was waiting with jaxx for dr zhang and mac to come back.

When they do jaxx and I rush over to tell dr Zhang what happened.

Jaxx:sir suyin has gone to try and save the crew
Dr zhang: why did you let her go?
You: we didn't we tried to stop her especially me and it didn't work.

You get back inside and you get in the elevator with the others and they keep talking to each other until they got to jaxx and I.

Jonas: who are those two?
Jaxx: I am the person who designed this place
You: I helped design this place and I used to be a diver.
Jonas: why did you stop? Also my life is in your hands?
Jaxx:pretty much that a problem?
You: i just didn't feel like it anymore.
Jonas: how far have you dived?
You: further than you have.
Jonas: how much further?
You: i dived to get this bracelet

(Pretend that it was you who dived to get the bracelet instead of Rikki)

When we get back they take jonas to heller before they allow him to dive and in this moment I decide to find meiying and my girls because I haven't seen them in ages and i go down to captain bubbles and find them.

After a few moments jonas comes down here and they talk to him before they decide to leave i tell them to wait for me.

You:you can't promise that you don't know if you can complete it.
Jonas: I have to try
You:ok fine

You get out and take the girls to your room until they tell you the rescue mission was successful which come a little later and Took the girls back to the others and I look at the damage.

I get jaxx to fill me in and I see meiying walking off with the girls so i follow them and they are playing with their toys on the 0 level and they get to a certain point and i feel something so i turn around same with the girls and i see the shark jaxx was talking about when it bit into mana one.

I grab all the girls and we move back a little and i hug the three of them close to me and keep their heads away from the window thing and hug them to calm them down.

After a little while I see Jonas and suyin so i give suyin meiying and I continue to cuddle my girls until mac shows up and they see the whale until suyin asks where the mother is and we see the shark eat the whale.

While they are talking I come up with no an idea.

You:hey suyin I'm gonna head back up to where the rooms are, do you want me to take meiying with me?
Suyin:yes please.
Jonas: I will come with you I need to go back up anyway.

So I grab the girls hands and we are in the elevator until London tugs on my arm and puts her arms up so I can carry her I do that while trying to hold Amber's and Meiying's hand. I notice Jonas was on his Phone texting someone I don't need to pry so I look away.

After awhile I check to see which level we are near and keep counting how many more levels until we get to where the rooms are. I don't see Jonas put his phone away or look up at and smile.

Jonas:do you need any help?
You:with what?

Jonas gestures to the girls and I'm about to say no when London leans over and Jonas carries her and I pick up Amber and Meiying and we get to where the rooms are and we get to mine.

You:can you please open the door since my hands are full.
Jonas: yeah sure
You:thanks

He opens the door  and I settle the girls on the couch and grab London and put them on the couch with their iPads and blankets and pillows see so they can watch something and I sit on the bed and I keep a close eye on them.

I feel the bed dip and I look up to see Jonas with a small smile.

Jonas: how are you feeling?
You: a little shaken up but I'm fine

After a little while suyin came in and took meiying and the girls and the guys left to, you use your mermaid magic to make sure no one can get hurt or worse die.

After awhile I ask jaxx if they have left and she says they have, I have a bad feeling about something and I text Rita she doesn't respond.

I am about to walk off somewhere and leave my room when I fell to my knees and I feel the magic being drained from me ( this is based on when the moon pool almost gets emptied and lets just pretend you can feel it on the other side of the world) you clutch your stomach (like Rita did when the moon pool was getting drained by the trident stone) and waited for the pain to subside and when it doesn't you call you sister and ask what's happening someone else picked up and told you what was happening you gasped when you heard the moon pool is getting drained. After awhile you hang up.

I get the text from Rita that everything is fine and the pod is back home. ( I know the pod doesn't come back until the end of season 3 but we are gonna pretend that they come back earlier and also we are gonna pretend Eric gets eaten by the second meg)