Chapter 7

3rd persons pov:
Jonas and the other mana one workers (jaxx, dr Zhang, suyin, meiying, Lori, mac,Toshi,the wall,dj,heller. They are the mana one workers I am talking about) all walk to y/n's house.

When they get there they knock gently on the door and Rita opens it.

Rita: what can I do for you?
Jonas: is y/n here?
Rita: no she went for a swim
Jonas:do you know when she will be back?
Rita: no I don't but I am guessing you don't know the reason for why she went for the swim do you?
Jonas:no what happened?
Rita: y/n didn't tell you when she went to look for you?
Mac:what do you mean look for Jonas?
Rita: y/n said she was gonna see if her friend can help her kill it I thought she was talking about Jonas.
Dr Zhang:kill what?
Rita: the biggest Meg anyone's ever seen...
Jonas:there is another Meg out there? Why didn't she tell us?
Rita:I am guessing she tried and I know why one of her weapons is missing.
Mac:wait she went by herself to kill a shark?
Rita: I suppose so, considering I was awake when she got back and pretending to be asleep I know she grabbed a weapon and walked off to fight this thing, I don't know how dangerous it is but you do you have to help her.
Jonas:well when y/n wasn't around we decided not to have anything to do with the ocean anymore.
Rita: I know you believe that's wise but you can't exactly escape the ocean I tried and I learned how to be normal without the ocean and now I love going when I can but I am guessing it's not the same for you.
Mac: we almost lost our friends to these sharks.
Rita:but you didn't because of y/n
Jonas:what do you mean because of y/n?
Rita when she found out about the megs in the first place she didn't care that the moonpool was getting drained or that she was close to dying and she still put a spell so all of you could come back alive and none of you cared when she almost died.
Lori:she didn't tell us anything like that.
Rita:because she didn't want you to look at her different she doesn't really tell people that she is a mermaid unless it's people she trusts and she thought she could trust you but I guess not.

At that point they all start to feel guilty for not helping you while Rita gets a message you mustered up with the last of you're strength to send to her. You pass out after sending the message.

Rita:I think you may want to find y/n
Jonas:I don't think so she stopped being our friend when we found out she was a mermaid.
Rita:that's not fair. If I knew how to kill the shark I would help my sister, it's better than you good for nothing fake friends of hers and this whole secret changed everything.

Rita shut the door in their faces and told the older kids to look after the younger kids and then she walks off and runs to get a really sharp weapon to make the shark bleed and jumps in water and swims off to find you and the Meg.

When Rita finds the meg she tries to kill it just as you start to wake up and when you see what's going you swim to help her.

When you get close enough together the two of kill the Meg and then they swam back home we'll y/n did while Rita went to see if they can get some peoples memory wiped.

When you get back to you're house you dry off and walk back upstairs and wait for Rita, when you get upstairs you see the girls asleep still and you smile and walk over and pick up all the kids with you're powers and you walk upstairs and open the door to their rooms and put them all in their beds and give them a kiss on the head and walk off to you're room which you wait for Rita in.

When Rita returns she knows where to find you and when she does she jumps on you're bed and you almost fall off.

Y/n: did it work?
Rita:the spell? Yes it did.
Y/n: I didn't want to tell them and I thought they were my friends.
Rita:if you had to use a memory spell to forget that you were a mermaid and they couldn't accept you for you then they weren't you're real friends.
Y/n: thanks Rita are you staying the night?
Rita: I will if that's ok.
Y/n:that's perfectly fine.

Y/n pov:
I fell asleep pretty quickly after setting my alarm. When my alarm goes off I get up and get ready for the day before I wake up the girls for school and while they get ready I make their lunches before they all come running down the stairs.

They all get in the car and you drive them to school and they get dropped off before you drive to work and do you're daily routine before you go to the dolphin area and start making up a new routine to perform at you're next show.

When you have a great routine you practice one more time before you feed the dolphins and walk off to find food and you get lunch before getting changed and checking the time before going to you're car and getting in and picking up the girls.

Authors note: I have stopped putting outfits in for the time being because I am currently running out of ideas and I am trying to get each chapter close to a thousand words and I will put outfits and if you don't like them you can imagine something else but I will try and put outfits in.