Chapter 6

(You're pov)'
When you wake up the next day and see you have a day off and see you have a day off so you get the girls ready for school before waking up Cleo, Emma,Rikki and Bella and you go downstairs and start making breakfast and when  they come down you serve breakfast.

When everyone is ready you all go to the car and you drive the girls to school and telling them you would pick them up later.

You headed off to work and see it's closed and you call the manager and ask why it's closed and they said they couldn't risk for something to happen they informed me.

I walked off and left the park and decided to go to the ocean cafe and when I go to the cafe I go inside and get a drink and a few pieces of food before I leave and you go back to you're car before you get in and drive back to you're house and check the time you have a couple of hours before you have to pick up the girls so you go for a swim and swim fast to mako and you see a shark and you see it's a meg the biggest anyone's ever seen and you divert its attention and swim away and it follows you see Jonas sub and try to tell him to turn his lights off and you see him leave and you swim up and away and lose the Meg and you swim fast to make to tell the pod to leave.

When you get there you find Rita and verida and the mermaid council teaching the younger mermaids about their magic and you swim the mermaid council and Rita away from them and you see the other teachers teach the younger mermaids and you swim them far away from any member of the pod to talk to them.

Verida: what was that for? We were in the middle of a lesson.
You:I am sorry my emergency that is going to save your lives is more important than a lesson that can be retaught.
Rita: what's going on y/n? Why are you here?
Y/n: I saw the biggest Meg anyone's ever seen and you need to clear the pod from mako and you need to make sure the pod is far away from the meg and I can try and kill it.
Rita: y/n I won't let you do it by yourself.
Y/n: I don't have a choice my friends abandoned me when they realised I was a mermaid and I only have one friend from the same group that could help me so I have to do this myself.
Rita:let me try to help.
Y/n: Rita you don't know what you are getting yourself into. Just get the pod away from mako.

You swim away and go back to your house and dry off before you pick up the girls from school. When you get to the schools you see the girls all together and you see your sister since all the girls got in the back you got Rita in the car and are driving her to you're house where you know she will be safe. She looks at you and you know what the question is.

When you get back to you're house everyone get out of the car and you all go inside. When you're all inside the girls all run off to their rooms and you hear a knock on the door and see the students Rita was teaching and let them in and they go hang out with the others and you make sure the doors are closed before you turn and speak and to Rita.

Y/n:no I haven't told them I don't want to. Can you call the cafe and order enough food and can do an order to be delivered like snacks and that.
Rita:yeah I will do that for you but what are you gonna do?
Y/n: I am gonna talk to my friend and see if he will help me kill the prehistoric fish.

You walk out of the house and back to you're car and you drive off and slowly drive around the city looking for Jonas when you see him you stop the car and get out and then walk up to him.

Y/n:Jonas we have a big problem.
Jonas:whatever it is it's gonna have to wait because I am about to meet the others, you know our other friends?
Y/n:you mean you're friends they stopped being my friends when they abandoned me when they found out I was a mermaid. What I am trying to tell you is important and it cannot wait. Also can I come? I may need more help than I can get.
Jonas: no you can't come and it can wait.

You walk off and drive back home and when you get there you stop the car and get out and you unlock the door and see everyone asleep all cuddled up and covered up with blankets.

You walk off to the grotto after you find the weapons and you go swimming and looking for the Meg before it can eat anyone and when I find it I stab it and it didn't die and it started to swim towards me and I speed swim and find a cave and hide in it.

3rd persons pov:
Jonas couldn't stop thinking about what y/n said and he eventually walks up to the group and he sits down and they all see the look on his face.

Lori:what's happened?
Jonas:I don't know
Mac:what do you mean you don't know?
Jonas: I mean y/n was gonna tell me something important and she said it couldn't wait and she looked anxious and I told her I was meeting you guys and she asked if she could come and I said no.
Jaxx: as you should've.
Mac: that's not important, what did she want to tell you?
Jonas: I told her it could wait so I don't know
Suyin: is there anyone that would know?
Jonas: her sister would.