Business Calls

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This novel is a rewritten version of the original Business Calls by me. In the original story, the main character was 16 years old at the start of the book (before you come at me, please keep in mind that I was around her age when I started writing it & nothing sexual happened).

I do recognize how problematic that was now though, so I wanted to bring you all a new and improved version of the story to give these characters, whom I grew very fond of, a second chance at literary life.

Due to Felicity's age adjustment, there will be both small and major changes to the plot. However, the overall story will remain the same.

Also, I have literally never written smut or erotica before, but I kind of want to give it a go. So this version of the book might have a fairly detailed and descriptive sex scene. If you're not into that, you probably shouldn't read this. If you are into that, don't expect a ton of it (and sorry in advance if it ends up being hella cringe lmao).

You have been warned!

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

This book is part of a collection. However, all books in the collection can be read as a standalone.

THE AGE-GAP COLLECTION:

o n e | business calls
t w o | prodigy
t h r e e | max security

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Copyright © 2017 by emotionate
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the written permission of the publisher, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.