Coronation of the Queen

*Breathe in* *Breathe out* She repeated it like a mantra in her head, as the nervousness was killing her but she didn't let it show on her face.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but to admire and remember all the hardship she went through to earn the position she will get in about an hour.
She admired herself in her dress, adjusting it a bit.

Now all she had to do was wait for her mother to come and meet her but as a ruler of the Blaze.

Soon a maid knocked on the door of the room and informed her of her mother's arrival. " Princess the ruler of the clan has come to meet you."
Sarang fixed herself and got ready to greet her mother.

" Greetings your highness! Long reign Blaze!!" She greeted her mother and bowed in front of her mother.

The ruler asked the maids and gaurds to leave the room. As soon as they left, she hugged her daughter. While parting she had tears in her eyes.
"I am so proud of you my daughter. You will surely make the clan rule in its full glory."

Sarang smiled at her mother and wiped the tears in her eyes that flowed down. " Thank you mother ! I am happy that you think of me as worthy to hand over the clan."

Both the mother and daughter smiled. "You know right honey you won the competition and that proves everything. I think you also know that the runner ups are going to be your right and left hand members and some of the other best competitors are going to be your members. Now, this may seem like nepotism honey, but I picked the girls, and most of them are the children of the previous members. I chose them because they have proved themselves in their fields. " Sarang listened to her mother carefully and smiled a little assuring her that she knows he decision is for the benefit of the clan.

My mother-daughter pair talked for a while until a maid came and told them that it is time for the ceremony and The ruler has been asked to come and start it.

"Just wait for some minutes dear. Come when you are called."

---------------------

Sarang listened as her mother was giving her speech on the end of her reign. She checked herself for the last time in the mirror and stood near the door.

Soon after she heard her name being called, and as the door opened slowly she took a deep breath and stepped out of the room.

The people in the room were mesmerized by her beauty. She had a aura making many believe the decision to make her the queen was right.

The court was filled with powerful women and girls of different ranks and some who were going to join.

None the less none of the women were jealous of the young girl.
Sarang soon reached her mother, and faced the crowd.

" Everyone! Standing before you is Choi Sara, the future queen of Blaze. I being a former queen truly trust her and I am confident of her capabilities. I request everyone to trust her and give the respect she deserves as a queen."
Hearing their former queen's words everyone's doubts have been reduced. They clapped and cheered for the start of a new league.

Mrs. Kim the vice ruler of the clan announced that it was time for the crowning ceremony.

The queen asked her daughter to come forward for the crowning. Soon enough she was crowned.