Neophyte

Hannah woke up the next day and saw herself in an unfamiliar setting feeling scared. But soon calmed down when she remembered the previous night's events.

She felt terrible. She wanted to say sorry to the girl she accidentally slashed. Years welled up in her eyes but she rubbed them away hearing the door open.

"Good morning Hannah. How was your sleep? Good?. " Danielle asked coming closer to sit on her bed.

"I am fine Unnie. Can I ask you something? " "Yes go on. "
"Would you mind taking me to the Unnie I hurt yesterday. I want to apologize. "
"Sure. But first you need to wash up. Ok?" "Ok."

Hannah went to the bathroom to fresh up and wore the clothes given to her by the maids. Then she took a hold of Danielle's hand as they walked out of the room towards thw medic room.

They found the door open and saw Eunchae standing up with the help of Haerin.

"Eunchae-ya does it hurt?" "Ani. I am fine. "

"I am sorry Unnie. " Everyone looked at Hannah who was standing at the door with tears in her eyes.
"Don't cry dear it's fine. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. " "But I am still sorry. What can I do for Forgiveness? "

"It's fine Hannah. Why don't you help me to walk till the dining hall. We can have breakfast together. "

So Hannah did just that, happy to help and compensate in some way for her mistake. She helped Eunchae walk towards the dining hall and made her sit earning a thank you from her to which she smiled brightly.

"Here, sit with me. "  Eunchae said patting the seat beside her. Soon after the members started filling the seats as the breakfast was being served by the maids.

Across Eunchae sat Joshua and Dino and beside her sat Lisa. Everyone asked her of her health and started eating peacefully.

After the finished plates were taken away, Lisa started to give reports on Strag Kids.

"I called them yesterday and they were relieved about us having their sister rather than her being lost. The group said they would arrive around 10 a.m. That is 1 hour from now. "

"We can ask for their alliances taking this situation as a chance. It will help both of us."
DK suggested to Seungcheol.

"I know we can. Let's see what happens. We should probably get ready for the meet with the neophyte. "

[At 9:55]

Sara, Seungcheol, Danielle, Hannah, The8, along with 5 bodyguards were in the meeting room waiting for Stray Kids to arrive.

One of their bodyguards came in to inform the arrival

One of their bodyguards came in to inform the arrival. They stood up as the door opened letting them in.

"Welcome to Diamond Clan. I am Seungcheol, the King of this clan." " Hello. I and Sara, the queen of this clan. It's nice to meet you. " The siblings shook hands with the leader.