Forethought

Everyone gathered in the meeting hall and took their respective seats. Seungcheol and Sarang sat across from each other at the round table. The other members sat according to their ranks and work.

The spies, combatants, the shooters and the assaulters, the planners, the manipulators, the hackers all sat forming small groups to help with the discussion of the attack.

"Ok, since everyone is here why don't you guys give me ideas about how to execute a small and powerful attack. " Scoups looked at his members who were talking among themselves forming plans.

"We have an idea. Why don't we send spies as new recruits to infiltrate their security system." Lisa suggested earning a nod from the leaders.

"Sending a spy will help us all. They can place our devices in the mansion for better monitoring. Vernon and me will try to hack their system so that an invasion would be easy." Woozi suggested the next bit top which Sara said.

"We don't need a mass invasion. Remember it's a small attack. Let only two or three of us sneak in place explosives. It's the side mansion anyways, attacking the main mansion is way more harder than this."

"Yes that's good. But we need a spy who is hidden and has no known existence in our world. Do you have anyone in mind?" Scoups asked looking at Joshua.

"We can try the new trainees hyung. I have a few I think will be the best for the mission." Mingyu 2pexclaimed excitedly before Joshua coulds speak making him chuckle. "Ok Mingyu."

" I think we should ask Stray Kids if they have anyone they want to recommend for the mission."

"I think Shua oppa is right- " Sara said "Let's go and take some rest we will discuss more later."

Everyone stood up hearing Sara's words and marched towards their own rooms.

[The next morning]

Seungcheol, Sarang, Joshua, Rose, Mingyu, Lisa, Haerin went together towards the special room made for selected or the most talented newbies.

The room doors were opened by guards as they entered the room spotting three male trainees.

"Attention! " Mingyu said making the boys stand up and give their clan bow to the leaders in front of them.

"You three are chosen for a valuable mission as you have proven your worth for the clan. Introduce yourselves. "

" I am Choi Yeonjun, my alias is Yeon, and I belong to the Spy Clan. "

" I am Lee Heesung, my alias is Esung, and I belong to the Combat Clan

" I am Lee Heesung, my alias is Esung, and I belong to the Combat Clan. "