Rule #4

Rule #4: If you ever come across anyone named Henry, you get a free pass to punch them in the face. Thank me later.

The sound of the second hand ticking on the clock was about the only thing keeping Error sane right now. In about five minutes, he will have completed another absolutely miserable day at school. Of course, he had to sit through those five minutes first.

The whole situation wouldn't have been that bad, if his damned teacher hadn't decided that they'd love nothing more than to write up anyone who muttered even a whisper. As much as Error would've liked to have said some rather unkind words to them to change the situation, he knew that facing Geno wouldn't be worth it. After all, the wounds from their previous argument were still fresh (no pun intended), and he highly doubted Geno would take kindly to him getting in trouble so soon.

Though, it wouldn't stop him from wishing that his teacher could have found a better way to deal with their hangover. At that point, instead of torturing the students who already don't want to be there, just stay home. It would do everyone a favor.

Error could almost groan as the silence only continued to grow louder. This was so annoying. He'd rather get beat up by those heroes again than sit through this shit. At least he knew that scenario was more exhilarating than this could ever hope to be.

Please, could someone just come and put him out of his misery? Was he not worthy enough to be granted such a mercy? Who thought to punish him in such a way? Is this what he gets for being an asshole? Funny joke God, now take it back.

It took every ounce of willpower Error had not to slam his skull against the desk. This was awful. He's sure that even prison was better than this (though, to be honest, there wasn't much of a difference between that and school).

The time had only dragged on. Even now, only a single minute had passed since Error had last checked the clock. Either Error was going crazy, or time had somehow figured out a way to prolong itself. There was no way a single minute lasted that long, to the point it felt like hours. If it kept it up, Error might just die from pure boredom.

This was awful—and to think that his teacher was simply sitting through his misery with a smile on their face. It was despicable. Could he get a teacher fired? How hard of a job would that be? Error's sure that, with a little patience, it would be a simple task he could accomplish in no time.

The clock ticked on, the second hand drawing closer to the twelve to mark another minute passed. Error's eye lights were glued to it, watching as it slowly completed another cycle. Three more minutes to go, before he could finally leave this hell hole. Three more minutes of hell he'd have to endure, more like.

There were two things in this world that Error despised on about an equal level—school and heroes. They were both an unnecessary evil; promising to help fix the world, but doing the exact opposite. They were a nuisance and often caused more problems than they vowed to fix. They were stupid, and uncalled for. Overall, the world would probably be better off without the public school system and the hero organization.

Of course there were probably advantages that Error was ever so intentionally ignoring concerning the both of them, but they sure hadn't proved that to him yet. He would continue believing in their horridness until something eventually did. Some divine intervention, if you will (which was bullshit so it wouldn't happen—a.k.a—a win for Error's ideologies).

It was evident to Error that in a simple span of three minutes (another minute had slowly managed to pass), he had driven himself crazy. That was a rather sad revelation, really. He had been hoping that in the event he was forced into solitude he could at least last a day, but unfortunately that seemed to not be the case. He could barely sit in silence with other people.