Rule #7

Rule #7: You may disregard Rule #4 if you'd like, Henry's are actually kinda okay now.

Error, never in his life, would've ever believed he could stoop this low. He had no idea what had gotten into him. What strange divine force made him like this? He'd liked to have a very nice chat with them, whoever they were. They owed him a massive refund, especially for pulling something like this.

A couple of weeks had passed since Error's not-so-welcomed-but-also-welcomed conversation with Henry in Ccino's cafe. After the beginning insults had been pushed aside, Error and Henry actually had a pretty decent chat. Henry definitely wasn't as annoying as Error thought originally, but there still remained something about him that irked Error to his core. It was probably his face—despite his improved feelings towards Henry, Error still thought his face was rather punchable.

Yet, during that duration of time, Error realized something very strange was happening with his mind. His opinions about Henry were wavering drastically—and he was almost starting to see him as a friend. The thought of it made Error sick with disgust.

For him to suddenly change his mind about someone who quite literally proved they weren't worth knowing the first time Error had met them was completely unimaginable. The thought was so out of this world Error could hardly begin to know why his mind even brought it up! Henry should be another random rude customer that made Error's day ten times worse. Except, he's not. Sure, he definitely started out as that type of person, but Henry had also gone to certain lengths in order to change that. He apologized (albeit, it was cut off), and he actually made an attempt to prove to Error his behavior that one time was purely because he was being stupid.

Henry did seem pretty stupid, if he's being honest, and rather impulsive so his reasoning could be believed. Even in their short conversation (when Henry was deliberately trying to prove he wasn't a complete maniac), he had quite a few slip-up's. He couldn't seem to go two seconds without saying something completely unordinary, and the worst part was—he didn't know there was anything wrong with it.

Where did this guy learn his people skills? Error was hopeless too, but he sure as hell wasn't that hopeless. At least he knew where to draw the line, he just didn't care enough about it to follow such rules.

Henry's...social inadequacy grew to be rather amusing to Error. Something about seeing the same person who was bold enough to insult him face to face crumple under the weight of a simple phrase he didn't know how to respond to was hilarious. Error started feeling kind of bad for him after a while, especially because he was pulling such tricks to get back at Henry for being a nuisance earlier. Poor Henry about malfunctioned in his presence.

All is fair in love and war, though, so he couldn't pity Henry too much. He hadn't gotten his full payback yet, too. He still had quite a few insults to say before he would ever be satisfied.

Henry could act as apologetic as he wanted (or grovel, as he liked to put it), but Error wouldn't bow down until he deemed Henry had truly paid for his crimes. It would, at the very least, teach Henry a nice lesson on what not to say to people the first time meeting them. Henry seemed to need that lesson desperately.

Luckily, because their conversation in the cafe had gone so well, Error was going to have plenty of opportunities to carry out such a plan. By the time Error's break had ended, the two had realized they were enjoying each other's company far more than one would expect from them—especially seeing as how they were hating on each other just five minutes before. They eventually came to the mutual decision that they wouldn't mind chatting again, and exchanged phone numbers (Ccino about died when Error told him that).