⥪5⥭

A/n: starting the year off with this fic! hehehe Happy New Year!!! notes at the end of the chapter!! pls read <3

⥪⥦⥨⥭

Y/n somehow finds the strength to carry some of her weight as Seoyun helps her to her room and she brims with excitement the entire way there, mumbling how much she loves her omega and how she misses him... and how much she wishes an alpha like that could knot him as well. He deserves a good knot. Then she remembers that he has a mate already and that he probably gives good knots. She grumbles though, thinking this alpha is better without even knowing what he looks like.

The door to the room opens and Hyunjin and Seonghwa perk up before they're recoiling at the scent Y/n's drenched in. It's Chan's. There's no doubt about it. Hyunjin is quick to take her from Seoyun's arms as his mouth gapes and a mild panic sinks in.

"Oh god," Seonghwa utters. "H-Hyunjin, that's-"

"I know," he hisses over his shoulder.

Y/n lifts her head at the feeling of arms around her and smiles sluggishly. "Hyune! Hi, puppy!"

Hyunjin huffs an amused laugh. "H-Hey. I- Are you okay?"

"Perfect," she sighs, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder. "Omega wants a bath."

"God, she's so gone," Hyunjin mutters.

"I-I'll get it," Seonghwa dashes past her before calling over his shoulder. "Try to get her settled, Hyune!"

Hyunjin doesn't hesitate to bring her to the bed and cuddle her into the mattress. She's quick to cling to him, wrapping her trembling legs around his waist. Her dress drops from the motion, and Hyunjin's eyes widen at the bright hand-shaped bruises on her skin. Y/n doesn't bruise easily. Her skin is dark, and not many marks show up because of it. But here she is with dark purple bruises almost black against her brown skin and he's never been so terrified but turned on in his life. Just how hard did Chan grip her?

Y/n presses a kiss to Hyunjin's neck as she babbles. "Jinnie."

"Hm?"

"Alpha... has nice knot."

Hyunjin sputters. "R-Really?"

She nods sharply. "Mmh... gonna miss it."

Hyunjin squeezes his eyes shut in slight embarrassment from hearing his best friend talk about one of his mate's knots. "Yeah? What... What else did you like about this alpha?"

"He's nice," she grumbles. "Smells so so good... sexy voice... good dick."

He snorts, more than aware of how good Chan is at fucking. A very strong part of him is delighted to know his best friend got to experience it but now is not the time. "I bet. You smell like you enjoyed it."

She giggles. "Yes... want another knot but... too much."

"Understandable," Hyunjin hums, slowly beginning to scent her.

"Hyune," Seonghwa calls out softly. "It's done."

"Hey, Y/n-ie," the omega nudges his best friend's side. "Let's get you in that bath so we can get you home, okay?"

Y/n wrinkles her nose with a pout, immediately changing her mind. "Nooo... alpha scent stay."

Hyunjin curses softly. "I know, but we gotta get you cleaned up."

She whines but complies as he pulls her up and out of the bed. Her eyes fill with frustrated tears as they waddle to the bathroom, hands linked tightly together.