⥪ 11 ⥭

a/n: heheheeee im so excited to finally get to the ot16 stuff!!!

⥪⥦⥨⥭

As they pull up to the pack house, a strong sense of home fills the bond, and Y/n isn't sure if it's from her or Chan. She never thought she'd feel any different being away from the pack, but her omega is aching to get inside and be with them. And isn't that a new feeling?

The front doors fling open the second their three cars pull into the large driveway and the pack pools out of the house screaming and cheering. Y/n giggles, unbuckling her seat belt.

"That's cute. They're so excited," Y/n comments, turning to Chan as she says it.

Chan's face lights up at the sight of his pack and he rushes out of the car, a rumbling building in his chest. His alpha chants 'pack. pack. pack. mates. loves. mine.' down the bond and she smiles in amusement, watching. Chan runs around the car and over half of the pack tackles him to the ground, quickly becoming a pile of screaming limbs.

Y/n giggles to herself and rushes to take her phone out, recording them. "Oh, they love him so much." Her omega answers her alpha, 'pack. our pack. ours. complete.' She feels a gentle caress through the bond in appreciation, acceptance, and adoration.

Seonghwa, Hyunjin, Wooyoung, and Minho stand to the side, watching in amusement as they start to wrestle around. Wooyoung eggs them on with little comments that have the others laughing while Hyunjin shakes his head, twirling Y/n's car keys around his finger. Eventually, they break apart for air but a few of them stick to Chan's side.

'Cute,' Y/n mumbles down the bond.

Chan lifts his head and smiles shyly before he gently fights out of his pack's grip to open her car door.

"Sorry," Chan blushes, averting his gaze as he holds out a hand for her. "I swear I didn't forget about you."

"I know," she giggles, stepping out of the vehicle. She kisses his cheek with a mutter of thanks and takes a step forward. She barely has enough time to lift her head before she has her arms full of Felix and Jisung.

Jisung softly chuffs at her, rubbing his cheek against her neck as Felix wiggles them from side to side. "Hi hi! You're back!"

"I am! Hey, Lixie!" Y/n grins, running her hands up and down their backs. "You changed your hair!"

"I did!" Felix pulls back but Jisung stays glued to her other side, so she lets him be, running her hand through Felix's fluffy brown hair. The soft chocolate colors make him look ethereal and she preens.

"Do you like it?" he asks shyly, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

"I do!" she chirps, leaning her head against Jisung's and holding him closer. The alpha rumbles for her and her omega delights in the sound, tightening her grip on him. "It suits you. I'm so used to blonde or black, but brown is such a beautiful color on you."

Felix's cheeks heat up from the praise and he fiddles with her hand. "Thanks, Moonlight."

Y/n whines, scrunching her nose in distaste. "Not you, too."

He grins. "It's a cute nickname! Yeosang-hyung came up with it and I like it."

"It's okay that we call you that, right?" Jisung mumbles, peeking up at her.

She sighs, tugging them both close. "I guess."

Felix giggles, wiggling them again, and Y/n huffs a laugh, kissing their foreheads.