⥪ 9 ⥭

⥪⥦⥨⥭

The last thing Y/n remembers before falling asleep was the feeling of Chan's strong arms wrapped tightly around her waist and his alpha rumbling through their bond. It was one of the best sleep of her life, and she feared depending on this man for it.

The next morning, she gets up and struggles out of the alpha's grip for a few minutes before wiggling under his arms and slipping out of her nest. She gets herself cleaned up and presentable for the morning, and as she steps back into her room, she pauses at the sound of her front door slamming shut, the lock sliding into place with a beep followed by the furious scent of wilted cherries.

'Fuck,' she hisses. 'He's gonna kill me.'

Chan's laugh startles her and she turns to glare at the alpha as he shifts around in her bed. 'Not helping you with that, by the way.'

She flips him off, eliciting another laugh from him. 'Go back to sleep. Don't think I didn't feel you sliding in the nest at 3 am.'

Chan flinches in the nest and sits up with his puffy, pouty face. 'I made good progress and got distracted, okay!?'

Y/n simply glowers at him before she crosses her room to grab her slippers. 'Sleep, Chan. I'll make some-'

The smell of food wafts through the room, and she slumps, a bit of guilt flicking through her stomach. 'Of course, he brought food.'

Y/n jolts as Chan grabs her and pulls her close. 'What are you-'

'Go to talk to him,' Chan says, kissing the back of her hands. 'He's worried and he's blaming himself.'

Y/n scowls. 'Of course, he is... that idiot.'

He snorts, kissing her hand again before wrapping his strong arms around her waist. 'You love that idiot.'

'I do,' she melts into his embrace, leaning her head against his and soaking in his scent. 'Thanks, I'll talk to him. Sleep some more.'

Chan hums as he lets go of her and plops down into the nest, cuddling into one of her softer pillows. Y/n smiles to herself as her eyes roam the planes of his back muscles as they shift around. Now that she's seeing it from the outside, it almost looks like she made the nest to fit him. It looks perfect with her alpha in the middle.

'By the way,' the corner of his lips curve up into a smile as he says the next thing through the bond, sending waves of approval and admiration toward her. 'This is a beautiful nest, Y/n. Thank you for letting me stay in it.'

Y/n blanches as her omega purrs like a madman inside of her and she rushes out of the room, ignoring Chan's laughter following her. "Stupid perfect alpha."

"Glad to see you're alive."

The omega makes a face at the sight of Hyunjin sitting at her table with a spread of mouth-watering food in front of him, staring her down with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey, Hyune," she gives him a small smile.

Hyunjin continues to glare at her before he sighs, uncrossing his arms as all the coldness seeps out of his face and rushes up to her. Y/n meets him halfway, wrapping her arms around his neck as he holds her tight.

"Please don't leave like that again," Hyunjin mutters, squeezing her harder. "You scared me, Y/n-ah."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll never do it again, promise."

Hyunjin presses a few featherlight kisses to her neck and cheek before pulling away. "How are you feeling? I gave you a day to yourself because I'm nice but you're fucked if you think I'm not about to bother you from now on."