⥪ 7 ⥭

⥪⥦⥨⥭

The bond was instant the moment they locked eyes and Y/n could feel Chan's emotions inside of her. She didn't think it was possible without a bite mark but that rage, that urge to protect and dominate and mark as their own were instincts her omega did not possess. Those were Chan's emotions, her alpha's emotions.

"Fuck," Y/n shudders in someone's grip as her eyes frantically dart up to her best friend's frightened gaze. "F-Fuck, H-Hyune-"

"I know," Hyunjin whines, holding her tight. "I smell it."

"Let me go!" Chan bellows.

Hongjoong rushes up to block his sight from Y/n and slams his hand on his chest, effectively keeping him still. "No. Hyung, you need to calm down."

The muscles in Chan's jaw shift as he grits his teeth, his fangs poking out over his lip. His eyes keep darting around to find Y/n's but he can't find her.

"Hyung," Hongjoong grips Chan's jaw with his other hand and pulls his face down. "Look at me."

Chan chuffs as he finally manages to meet the alpha's gaze. "Joong-"

"I know. It's an imprinting bond. I know," he glowers. "We can smell it, but I can't let you be near her until you control yourself."

Chan's Adam's apple bobs as he swallows and squeezes his eyes shut, thumping his head against the wall a few times. "Fuck... Fuck."

Changbin and Mingi keep their grip on Chan as the alpha spasms a few times to get away from them, but Yunho steps back, glancing over at Y/n. The omega has an arm in Yeosang and Minho's grip as they pin them against her back. Hyunjin and Seonghwa stand in front of her, whispering assurances to her as they keep glancing back at them.

"What the hell?" Jisung hisses.

"H-How is this possible?" Yeosang asks, glancing up at Seonghwa. "Hyung, this isn't possible."

"Imprinting bonds are instantaneous," San says. "They should've bonded the moment they met, not three years later."

"They're supposed to be instantaneous," Seungmin comments. "But that doesn't mean that all of them are like that."

"So... the knotting thing," Felix speaks up, his misty eyes darting around between his alpha and Y/n. "Do you think that triggered it?"

"I think so," Hyunjin mutters, caressing Y/n's cheek. "She... Y/n doesn't drop as often as I do. It's never been something that she liked, but her omega has taken control of her today entirely too much. It has to be because of the bond."

"Well," Wooyoung sighs, wrapping an arm around Felix and rocking him from side to side. "What do we do now?"

Yeosang groans. "God, this is stressful."

"Now, we just proceed forward," Minho says, grunting as Y/n thrashes once more. "Yah, Y/n, you have to calm down. We can't let you over there until you calm down."

"Not being near him isn't helping," she hisses, squeezing her eyes shut as she whines. "Please. I'm okay. Just... just let me see him. I just want to-"

'Y/n!'

Y/n gasps as a soft, desperate voice filters through her head. Her omega croons at the sound and she hears an answering chuff in her head. Chan and his alpha.

'Ch-Chan?' she asks in wonder, her eyebrows furrowing. The others watch her in confusion as she gets this glazed-over look on her face.

'Hey. It's me.'