Chapter 11: Bonds Strengthened

❦

At Imani's house, excitement filled the air as she got ready to meet Jobe's family, accompanied by her mom and Jadon. Jadon, dealing with a recent suspension from the senior team, skillfully hid any worries to be a good brother for Imani. Though a bit uneasy, he wore a reassuring smile, not wanting to cause concern. He came here to forget about it, as being with family always made him happy.

As they got ready, Jadon, the supportive brother, smiled and said, "You look nice, sis,". Imani, thoughtfully selected a cute pink dress, aimed to create a welcoming impression for Jobe's family. "Thanks, Jadon," Imani said with a smile, appreciating his kind words.

The meeting with Jobe's family was a mix of nerves and excitement. Jobe's mom, Denise, exuded warmth, making Imani feel at ease. Meanwhile, in a delightful twist, Jadon reunited with Jobe's brother, Jude, both reminiscing about their days as teammates in Dortmund and their shared experiences as international England teammates.

As the evening unfolded, Denise took a moment to speak with Imani, her eyes filled with sincerity. "Imani, Jobe talks about you all the time. He's truly happy when he's with you. It's evident that you bring a special kind of joy into his life." Imani, touched by Denise's words, felt a surge of gratitude and warmth, knowing that this meeting was more than just a formality—it was the beginning of something beautiful for both families.

A/N:
This is just a filler chapter. I will be back with better stuff.