I Have A Dream by Amanda Seyfried

Two Weeks Later

"So, we have dinner then watch show?" I raise a brow at Natalia as we enter a small restaurant.

"You said you wanted to join the hero business, right?" Natalia asks. "Well, we'll be having dinner with Elizabeth Bishop, her mother- Isabella Bishop and her cousins, Zoya Bishop and Riya Bishop."

"Natalia, over her!" A small American woman calls out. Natalia pulls me over to a table, where I'm sat between two teenagers my age. One girl with black hair in a high, messy ponytail with chocolate brown eyes. Her hair looked dyed though. The boy had naturally black hair and dark brown eyes, he was obviously half-Indian, with his Indian genetics more apparent.

Everyone looks at me.

"Wha?" I raise a brow. "Some-thang on me 'ace?"

"Forgive her English, she only started speaking six months ago," Natalia explains. "Although, she can speak five languages already, English is just the hardest. Despite being born American."

"Fuck American."

"Oh, I can help her! Y'know, with grammar and stuff," the girl next to me states. "I could be her speech therapist."

"Bitch, please," the fourth and only other teenager here scoffs. "You're failing English, aren't you?" I notice she's half-Indian, but her Indian genetics are more apparent.

"English class is awful! If they want kids to read so bad why do they offer them the boring-est books in existence?"

"Boring-est isn't a word," her cousin scoffs. "Excuse my cousin, I'm Zoya Bishop. She's Elizabeth Bishop. If you're looking for a speech therapist for your English, I'll happily do it."

"I can do it!" Elizabeth protests.

"If you do it, they'll think she's an immigrant and they'll deport her."

"She's white!"

"Ha! You think they care these days?"

The boy next to me sweat-drops.

"Dis is boring," I tell Natalia. "Watching Americans fight like small children. Do not be coward. Use knifes."

"Emma, no. This is not the Red Room. We don't stab our friends for assignment."

"They delinquents at best." 

"Do you even know what that word means?"

"Non."

"Weren't you born in America?" Isabella Bishop asks. 

"I have not been in 'his country in thirteen years." I shake my head.

"So, you speak five languages, huh? And English is the only one you struggle with?" The boy next to me asks. "What languages do you speak?"

"Russian, German, Spanish, Latin, and English. Once English is better, I learn French, then Mandarin. I already know sign language." I inform him. 

"Aunt Isabella," the boy turns to his aunt. "She scares me."

"Ma'am, you nephew pussy."