Do Ya Wanna Taste It by Wig Wam

One Month Later
2022
Third Person POV
Mark; 17. Emma; 17. Elizabeth; 17. Riya & Zoya; 17.

Grayson Residence

Mark Grayson read the latest issue of Seance Dog on the toilet.

"Mom? What?" Mark asks as his mother, Debbie Grayson knocks on the door. "I'll be out in a minute!"

"I don't have a minute," Debbie enters the bathroom and Mark covers his dick with the comic.

"MOM!"

"My bathroom's out of soap. Get over yourself. I used to change your diapers, kid. There's nothing going on down there I haven't seen before."

"Just get out!"

Romanova-Lance Residence

Emma Lance ties her light brown hair back into a high bun as Elizabeth Bishop was on speaker.

"Ooh, Nat's on the news again! Something about the... White House. Ha, with how many attacks that place gets a year now, I doubt the President lives there. Or even still works there. Oh, Cecil probably teleports that old fuck each time there's danger within a three mile radius."

Emma puts a black tang-top on before putting a jean-jacket on over it.

"Ooh, can we go patrolling today after school, in the city? I want to make arrow go- fly, fly!"

"Can't. Got practice for the musical."

"Tomorrow?"

"Eh, sure. I'm itching to punch something. Or to scream, really loudly."

"Oh, bring my earplugs, got it!"

Reginald Ven Johnson High School

"Mauler Twins attack the White House?" William Clockwell tells Mark. "Nuts, right?"

"I saw," Mark nods.

"I can't believe the Guardians of the Globe let them get that close to killing the president."

"They didn't even get into the building, and Omni-Man was there, too."

"You're such an Omni-Maniac. Way to root for the underdog. Big fan of the Yankees, are ya? Sure, he's hot and all, and that mustache... Sorry, okay! Straight stuff!" William apologies as Mark groans. "You up for some Clash Crash tonight, or you just gonna continue stalking Emma Lance's TikTok and Instagram?"

"I'm not stalking her! I just... really like what she posts. It's aesthetic... and stuff."

"Sure. Whatever you say. Anyways, I'm hoping for a Level 43 Chest Armor. And don't you bring up that stupid job, man. Don't be that person."

"When's the last time you bought a comic book? Those things are expensive, and they're doing Seance Dog twice a month all summer."

"You're into the stupidest stuff."

"Knock it off, Todd!" Amber Bennett scoffs. "Emma doesn't want to go out with you. So, if you keep harassing her, you better pray it's me knocking your teeth in!"