1

[The Past]

There was a peculiar family....the Shinazugawas. The first Shinazugawa, Tsuyoshi Shinazugawa, laid in the middle of nowhere after a winter strom. The heavy snow came rushing in as Tsuyoshi made his way to his job. When his body started to experience the taste of death, he was certain he saw a figure standing before him. Upon waking, he found himself in a large, old hut. A group of older ladies appeared in front of him, and Tsuyoshi was taken in by a mainly female viilage. They explained they found him unconscious in the forest in the middle of a storm. A thin woman with short jet black hair and green eyes stepped in front of him. She assured him nothing was wrong as the heat from the fire, and some rest would do the trick. It was rumored that she took him in as he resembled her son, who passed during war.

The town that took Tsuyoshi lived in a remote forest home in small lodges. The village was built in a circle. Once Tsuyoshi got control of his body again, he began to help with village tasks. While out, he found a beautiful girl with long white hair and lilac eyes. He instally fell in love with her and did anything to call her his. After many attempts to ask her out, she finally accepted. And after that date there was a next and a next. Soon, the two lived happily together but he wasn't satisfied.

In his time there, he helped expand the village and power. The small forest village was now a known "kingdom" for locals with Mina Tanaka as the ruler. She was the one who accepted Tsuyoshi and looked at him as a son. News that Tsuyoshi and his lover, Windi, were getting married spread across the village. A few months after the wedding, they announced they were expecting a baby. Soon, Isamu Shinazugawa was welcomed to the world. But the couple didn't stop at 1, and the Shinazugawa family grew with 5 more kids.

One night after years of planning, Tsuyoshi invited Mina to dinner at his house. Tsuyoshi shot the very same woman who took him in and taught him everything he knew. With Mina gone, he took over the village, making it stronger and bigger than ever. The villagers were too afraid to do anything about it, so they followed with his ruling. Ever since then, the Shinazugawa family was known as selfish lying traitors and couldn't be trusted. But to this day, they still ruled.

Others tried to bring them down. It was how Tsuyoshi died. But they fought and regained their power. The family went on. The king now is Kyogo Shinazugawa. Kyogo's great great grandfather murdered his older brother to inherit the throne. Other than a horrible family backstory and affairs, the Shinazugawa kingdom was well. Windiria, named after the woman that started everything.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Hi, thanks for reading!
I know it's pretty short, and tbh it doesn't have to do much with the plot 😅...
If u have any questions, ask, and I'll gladly answer!!
Bye cuties 💋🦢