26

‼️: smut and cringe

"Sanemi...let's go to your room..."

The two made their way to the king's chambers. Once inside, Tomioka pinned Sanemi to the door, locking it. Without a word, Giyuu pulled Sanemi closer, their lips meeting in a fierce kiss. Sanemi responded eagerly, his hands moving to grip Giyuu's shoulders, then tangling in his hair.

The kiss deepened as Tomioka nipped Sanemi's lower lip, seeking entry, which Sanemi granted. Giyuu promptly began exploring Sanemi's mouth with his tongue.

Sanemi felt Tomioka's hands glide down to his thighs during their continued kissing. Sanemi figured out what Giyuu was attempting to convey. Tomioka lifted him up as Sanemi wrapped his legs around Giyuu's waist and held his thighs steady to prevent him from falling.

Sanemi felt the soft fabric of his mattress as he was gently placed down. Giyuu climbed between Sanemi's legs.

A small gasp escaped Sanemi's lips as Tomioka's mouth left his neck and traveled to it. Giyuu planted kisses before beginning to suck his neck. Sanemi released a soft groan as he could feel Tomioka's tongue against his skin. He continued kissing until a sensitive spot between Sanemi's nape and jawline elicited a gasp from him. Giyuu smirked and began sucking at the spot.

Going more forcefully, a loud moan escaped Sanemi's lips. He bit down on his lip to muffle the sound. Tomioka paused and looked up at Sanemi. "I want to hear you." Giyuu pleaded, his finger circling the hickey. "...okay."

With a content smile, Giyuu licked the spot, his teeth brushing against it as well. He then bit down on the spot, causing Sanemi to groan. After sucking the area for a moment more, he moved down to Sanemi's collarbone with a slight tremble.

Giyuu soon reached one of Sanemi's nipples and began suckling it gently while pinching and twisting the other one. Sanemi moaned as his face flushed with a deep red hue.

Sanemi's breathing grew ragged as Giyuu continued to torment him. He could feel Tomioka's tongue swirling around his nipple in a slow, sloppy motion. Sanemi let out a soft moan from the sensation.

Sanemi's blush deepened as a smirk spread across Tomioka's face. Giyuu then began leaning down towards Sanemi's stomach, leaving a trail of kisses. Tomioka reached the beginning of Sanemi's pants and paused to unbutton them before being stopped by Sanemi.

He looked up, surprised by Sanemi's sudden action. "G-Giyuu...it's my first time," he stammered out with a dark red blush engulfing his cheeks.

Tomioka froze as realization hit him; Sanemi's a virgin. Giyuu looked up to see his work. The sight was so lewd. Sanemi's face was flushed. Bite marks and bright hickies were scattered all over Sanemi's upper body. Tomioka was and will be the only one to make him like this.

The thought made Giyuu grow hard as each second passed. Sanemi was making him unbelievably horny. Any little thing he did turned Giyuu on.

"We'll go slow," Giyuu promised, locking eyes with Sanemi in a seductive gaze. "Just tell me to stop if you need to." Sanemi nodded shyly, and Giyuu offered him a small smile before resuming his work.

He unbuttoned his pants until he was facing Sanemi's now fully hard erect. He looked closely at the veins bulging out of his cock before staring at his tip that was oozing out precum. Almost fighting the urge to thrust itself into Tomioka's throat until it shot its load. Giyuu grabbed onto Sanemi's thighs for support, leaning forward and licking upward from the base of his throbbing member.

Pulling Sanemi forward towards his face, keeping his tongue strongly against his cock. Giyuu could feel Sanemi shudder as his tongue came up over his crown. He kept his tongue at the top of Sanemi's member circling a couple of times, tasting his precum, and then plunged his mouth down Sanemi's shaft.