4. Dead?

AUTHOR'S POV-

When she was about to hide again, someone tapped on her shoulder.

Her eyes widened when she looked back.

One of the man was standing right behind her with an evil smirk on his face.

She took a step back. Luckily she still has that pepper spray in her hand. Without thinking anything, she sprayed the spray in his eyes and ran upstairs. She couldn't go downstairs because the goons were hiding downstairs for her.

"Aaaahhhhhh~" the man was crying because of the burning sensation.

His partners immediately got alerted and came towards him.

He pointed upstairs and said, "that bitch ran upstairs" and without wasting anytime they all went upstairs.

Jiya was running nonstop just to save herself but she somehow knows that she is going in the wrong direction because there is no escape if she is going upstairs.

After running as fast as she could with an injured leg, she reached the 8th floor. She tried to open the terrace door but she couldn't because it was locked.

She was losing hope. She knew this is the end.

When she was trying to find a place to hide, those goons came.

They laughed after watching the fear on her face.

"Did you think that you will survive after making us run so far? No. You will die today. No one will save you today, not even the Gods above." That leader said and they all laughed again.

"Please let me go. I- I will never interfere in anyone's matter again. Please forgive me just once." She said while crying and pleading for help.

'God please just save me once. If I survive, I will not leave these bastards alone. Please God do something.' She prayed to God in her heart.

They all laughed. The leader took a knife out from his pocket. "Tell me how would you like to die? With a knife or by jumping out of this building? The choice is yours." He said and laughed again. His minions joined him.

She didn't utter a word to them.

'Dad, I should have told you about that incident two months ago. I...I should have gone home and ...and I should have asked for your help. I... I am sorry. Mom-Dad, Shawn, my BTS members... I am sorry for not being strong enough to save myself. I -I will miss you all.'

"Okay we will decide that. *laugh* So any last wish?" He asked.

"Yeah. I want to meet Jungkook before I die? Will you let me meet him?" She was scared but still replied savagely or should I call ... sarcastically.

"Jungkook, who? Your boyfriend?" He asked confusingly.

"Oh! How I wish he was." She said sadly.

'Oh God! Am I going mad before dying? Oh no. At least let me die as a sane person please.'

"What? Anyways I can't let you meet him of course. So that means you wasted your last wish. It's time to die, Miss hero." The boss said and took a step closer to her.

It's heroine you stupid!

"Wait!", she shouted and he stopped in his tracks.

"Now what?" He irritatingly asked.

"Can't we negotiate? Please let me go. I will give you money. Tell me how much do you want? But please let me go. I swear, I won't utter a single word to anyone."