13. Call 119!

JIYA'S POV-

Still with You~~~

I was still under the spell of the song he just sang for me. I know I had tears of joy in my eyes right now. When I opened my eyes, I saw him. He was looking at me. 

I was so overwhelmed by the song that I immediately threw my arms around him and hugged him. Woah! This is the best hug I have ever received. 

It's been a minute since I hug him.

Wait, what did I just do? 

OH MY FREAKING GOD! Did I just hugged him? No no no... I shouldn't have done that.

I broke the hug before I embarrassed myself further in front of him and looked down.

"Umm... I... I am so sorry, I got excited after hearing the song." I mumbled and tucked the hair strand behind my ear.

"It's okay. I can understand. I sing well so usually ARMY got excited as well." He said sheepishly but somehow I felt bad, maybe I am just ARMY for him and when he called me his friend, perhaps he said all that so that I would not feel bad. But I didn't show my disappointment to him because I know that somehow he is right. 

"I think I should go to bed now. And I think Taehyung oppa is right. We should tell them about all this. I don't want you to hurt their feelings because of me." I told him my decision. 

"Yeah, after thinking a lot, I also think that he is right. I will tell him to bring the others here the day after tomorrow." 

I smiled and nodded and greeted him good night before going back.

You should wake up Jiya and stop imagining things. This is not a Wattpad story where the female lead always gets the guy. This is reality, so focus!

I know you don't have to remind me.

*Sigh*

~~~

D-Day

This is it. They will be here any minute. Right now I am inside my room. Jungkook told me it will be better if I go out when he call for me. 

Are you nervous? 

Nervous? What's that?

Yupp, you are nervous. Don't worry everything will be fine. 

I know you don't have to tell me.

*Ding dong*

Oh my God they are here. What should I do? Do I look good. Should I change my clothes. I am looking presentable, right? They will like me, right? Where are you now? Answer me damn it!

Are you done? I will be able to speak only when you allow me to speak. Now shut up and listen to me. This light blue shirt with white pants is looking good on you. And don't panic they will like you... I mean they will like me...Ugh! I mean they will like us so don't worry. 

After calming myself down, I slowly opened the door of my room and peeked outside. They all are here. They are sitting on the couch and their back was facing towards me. Only Jungkook and Tae oppa could see me. They looked at me and reassured me that everything was fine.

I feel less nervous now.

 Author's POV- 

After drinking water served by Jungkook everybody relaxed down. Jhope laid his head on Jimin's lap, Yoongi occupied the armchair and immediately fell asleep. While Jin was playing game on his phone, RM was texting with his girlfriend. Taehyung and Jungkook were looking at each other nervously.