15. WAIT, WHAT!

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

It's New Year's eve and Jiya wants to go out. We both have been fighting for the last 2 hours about whether she should go out or not. 

"But it's New Year's Eve and I really wanna go out. I have been in Seoul for the past nineteen days and I went out of your place only one time. Can you imagine how irritating that is and how bored I am feeling right now." She literally shouted at me.

"I know but..." I was saying but again she interrupted me.

"No you don't. I think I should call my Jimin oppa. He will understand my situation."

"Your Jimin oppa? Huh! You have known him for only 10 days and he is 'Your Jimin oppa'. Woah! I am speechless." I know other members have been coming to my place almost every other day to meet her but 'my Jimin oppa' is too much.

"Hey, I have known him for the past six years and yes, I know him very well. I am sure that he will help me." She confidently said.

Told ya! She's been arguing like this for I don't know how long. I even texted her 'OPPAs' to call her and make her understand that she can't go out. They all saw the message but neither of them replied back. Well, nowadays they never reply to my messages but they have time to reply to her messages.

I placed my head in my hands and pulled my hair in irritation. 

"You guys are fighting like married couples." Yoongi hyung said while sitting on the armchair.

I blushed. But why? Ugh! I think I am going mad. 

Then I saw that her 'Oppas' invaded my place like everyday as if they own it. Yeah they know my passcode and they came silently maybe to surprise her but got the surprise when they saw us fighting. 

"Jiya, how have you been?" Jimin hyung asked her while placing the bags he brought on the dining table. 

"Oppa~" Jiya whined and went towards him. 

"What happened Jiya? Why are you crying?" Jimin hyung said and hugged her. I looked away from them. 

"Ya Jungkook-ah, what did you do? Why is she crying? I am going to beat you if you hurt her. Jiya tell me what did he do? I will beat the crap out of him." Jin hyung warned me and then went towards her. 

After living with her for this long, I have come to know that she is a big drama queen. In the beginning, she was very shy and quiet but now she sometimes behaves like a kid. And while playing, she cheats a lot. Before I met her I thought that only Tae hyung can cheat in a game but she is the mother of all the cheaters. One time, we both were playing a racing video game, I was about to win but suddenly she bumped her shoulder into mine because of which I lost balance. And when I lightly shouted at her, she started crying. I was feeling bad that I made her cry and I consoled her for like ten minutes and when she finally accepted my apology, she laughed and said, "I was not crying. I was just having fun troubling you." and laughed again. 

She has done this many times and whenever she does that I always fall for her tricks. But not this time. Such a drama queen. I am telling you, Tae hyung is influencing her a lot. I think he is definitely her bias. 

"Hyung she is just pretending. I am used to this. Don't listen to her." I fired back.

"I am not pretending, okay!" She said while looking at me. And I saw that mischievousness in her eyes and now I am 100% sure that she is pretending. 

"Oh, really? Then come here. I wanna see whether you are really crying or not." I said and went towards her. She ran away when she saw me moving towards her and while running away she said, "I am really crying. Oppa see, he is bullying me in front of you guys also."

We both were running like kids in the whole house and nobody stopped and instead they were laughing at out childish behavior.

"You were crying then why are you laughing now." I said while running. I was enjoying this cute banter. It makes me feel more lively. We have been doing this a lot nowadays. 

"Okay okay... you won, I lose. Now stop running after me. I am tired now." She said and fell on the couch. I did the same. 

Hobi hyung came from the kitchen with two glass of water. We both gulped it down in seconds. He ruffled our hair and said cute. I looked around and saw  smile on their faces. 

"Now tell us what's the problem? Why were you crying... sorry fake crying Jiya?" Tae hyung asked and I laughed. 

"Oppa~" she whined again. 

She whines a lot.

"I was telling him that I want to go out but he refused. You know I didn't go out for the Christmas as well. I really wanna see Seoul celebrating New Year. Because I don't know if I will ever get a chance to witness this again in the future." She explained and now that she voiced out her thoughts, I feel bad not fulfilling her wishes. And the thought of her not being here for the next New Year hurt me somehow. 

"I know you want to go out but there will be a lot of people out tonight because of New Year's Eve and we can't go out because of that. And we can't let you go on your own because of your safety reasons. We are really sorry for that." Namjoon hyung  explained to her. 

"I know oppa and I am sorry for being childish about this." She genuinely smiled at us.

"But this year you got to celebrate this with us and we are happy that we are celebrating it with you." Hobi hyung cheered her by telling her that they are staying for the night. 

"No oppa you don't have to. I mean it's New Year and you should celebrate it with your family or girlfriends. I am really okay here. I was doing that just to irritate Jungkook" She said and laughed. 

See, that's why I like her. She is childish, sweet, smart, funny, gorgeous but above all, she has a good heart. Even now she is thinking about us and is ready to be alone on New Year's Eve.

Wait, What was that?

What did I just said? 

I like her?

Shit! I LIKE HER!

I LIKE JIYA!