14. Noona

AUTHOR'S POV-

Jimin stood up from his place and came towards her. She also stood up to show respect. Everybody was watching this silently. Jimin extended his hand forward and said, "Hi, I am Park Jimin. I know this situation is very difficult for you but don't worry we all are here for you to help. So relax and it's nice to meet you, Miss Jiya."

Jiya relaxed and shook hand with him and smiled. "Thank you Jiminssi. I am sorry for all the trouble but I myself don't know how to go back. Jungkook and Tae oppa have been helping me a lot and I am grateful to them."

"Hey it's okay. Nobody is at fault here so calm down." Jimin said with his cute smile. But pouted and said again, "But I am upset now."

Jiya frowned and asked why.

"You called Tae as oppa and me as Jiminssi. Why? Call me oppa too, okay." Jimin said cutely because of which Jiya laughed and agreed. 

"Woah, your laugh is so cute just like mine." He said again.

"Enough hyung, let her meet others also." Jungkook said slightly angrily. Thankfully nobody except Taehyung noticed it. 

"Hi I am Jin but you can call me handsome. And sorry for panicking earlier." Jin said smiling at her.

Jiya also smiled.

Jhope came and shook hands with her, "Hello~ I am Jhope, your..." He was saying when Jiya interrupted in between, "my Hope, I know."  "Haha...So you are also ARMY. Nice." 

It was Namjoon's turn to talk to her. "I know all of this is new for all of us. But don't worry we will figure it out and you will be able to meet your family again. Till then enjoy your stay here. And yeah, I also want you to call me oppa." He said while rubbing his head. He became shy.

"Thank you for understanding oppa." She said with a lone tear in her eyes because she is missing her family a lot.

"Hi I am Suga. Nice to meet you. If you need anything just tell us, okay." It was typical Yoongi intro. 

Tae came towards her and forwarded his hand and said, "Hi My name is V. I am a good boy." 

She laughed and said, "that I know oppa." 

"Since everyone is introducing, I think I should too. Hey I am JK." He genuinely smiled at her.

"Hi Jungkook, thank you for not freaking out." She was smiling cutely. There was a little hint of blush on her cheeks.

Everyone settled down again on the couch when Jhope asked, "By the way Jiya how old are you? I mean you call all of us as oppa except Jungkook. Why?"

"Umm... I am a couple of month older than Jungkook. So we are kind of same age." She sheepishly said.

"Ooo...She is a noona, Jungkook." Jimin teased him. They both blushed.

Everyone was laughing after teasing them. They talked for half an hour to get to know each other. Now everyone likes Jiya. Everyone finds her cute and shy at the same time they thought that she is a very strong and independent women.

"Jungkook, are you okay with Jiya staying with you. I mean, if you have any problems then we can arrange a place for Jiya to stay until we find a solution." Namjoon inquired as he didn't want Jungkook to be awkward with the whole situation.

"NO!" Jungkook immediately shouted. The way he shouted and spoke, everyone looked at him suspiciously.

"No no there is nothing like that, I was just saying that because now that she has become my friend, I have no problem in her staying with me. Don't worry, I will take care of her. I really don't have any problem with her being here. But if you want, you can ask her, if she has any problems then you guys can decide."

"I am fine here don't worry. Jungkook is a good host." Jiya said happily which pleased Jungkook.

"If that is the case then it is okay. If you have any problems and if he bothers you then you must tell us and we will teach him a lesson." Jhope said playfully while Jungkook made a pout.

"Hahaha okay oppa." Jiya teased him and everyone laughed in return.

"Okay then if its all settled then I should go now. It's already evening and I have a date with my girlfriend. But we will meet again soon." Namjoon said. 

"Oh hoo, date with Bit Na noona. That's great. Don't get caught by paparazzi." Jimin teased him which made Namjoon a blushing mess. 

"Alright, we will also go now and don't worry Jiya we will find a solution till then enjoy your stay here. And Jungkook add Jiya to our chat group. It will be fun." Jin said while standing up.

One by one everyone stood up and bid they goodbye toJiya and Jungkook. 

After they left, both of them sat on the sofa tiredly as if they came back from a war. 

There was a comfortable silence when Jungkook decided to break it, "Thank you for trusting me and for staying here." Jiya smiled while looking at him as if she was thanking him for letting her stay there. She is really grateful to Jungkook for all the things he did for her. 

"Ah, I am too tired to cook today, let's order something, huh?" Jungkook asked while looking at her.

They both were thinking about what should they order when they both simultaneously said-

"PIZZA!"

~~~

Hey guys! I know this chapter is too short but I am having a writer's block. And I am trying to proceed but I will try to write as soon as possible. Thank you for reading!

Enjoy! Please vote and comment. 

BORAHAE 💜