16. Girlfriend?

JUNGKOOK's POV-

I LIKE JIYA?

No way! I think I am staying with her too much that's why this thought came into my mind. Yeah, that must be the case. For once I really thought that I like her. Maybe I like her, but as a friend. Yeah, I like her as a friend. I was talking with myself in my head to clear this stupid thought out of my mind.

I sighed.

"Ya Jungkook why are you sighing? You don't want us to stay here, huh?" Tae hyung scolded me and that's when I came out of my thoughts and focused on the discussion they all are having and now they all are looking at me as if sighing is a crime.

"No hyung, I was thinking about something else. I did not sigh because of you all. So chill. Anyway, when will Bit Na noona come? It's been so long since I last saw her." I replied.

"She will be here in half an hour." Namjoon hyung said and a hint of blush appeared on his face. He really love her a lot.

JIYA's POV-

"She will be here in half an hour." As soon as Namjoon oppa said this and blushed, Jungkook looked at me for a moment and then looked away.

What was that?

I don't know.

I was sad earlier because I couldn't go out tonight but I am happy that they all are staying here for me. It really means a lot. I think apart from those bad things that happened earlier, some good things are finally happening with me now.

We all are sitting on the couch and they were telling me their funny moments of their last world tour. We all were laughing when the bell rang.

"It must be Bit Na, I'll check", Namjoon oppa said and ran towards the door.

"He is totally whipped", Hobi oppa said and laughed.

A moment later two beautiful ladies came into view. I was awestruck after watching them. They both are taller than me, they could pass as a model with their height and face.

One of them was wearing a pair of  light blue jeans along with a baby pink cute top. Her dark brown long wavy hair enhanced her beauty. She kind of reminds me of Suzy because of her smile. She indeed was pretty. The other one was more like a boss lady. She was wearing a black suit with a blue button up shirt. She seems kind of mature but sweet at the same time.

They both came and hugged everyone one by one and then came towards me. I was standing in front of them and was nervous. They both looked at each other and then at me. I swear if these two don't talk for one more minute, I will faint right here out of nervousness.

"Oh please, don't scare her anymore." Yoongi oppa said laughingly.

Both of the beautiful ladies laughed along with him. Others were just looking at us smilingly. I looked at Jungkook, he assured me with his smile and eyes which made me calm down.

"Hi, I am Bit Na, Namjoon's girlfriend. Nice to meet you and sorry for scaring you." The one looking like a boss lady said and hugged me. She is sweet. I like her. She somehow relaxed me down. 

"Hey let me meet her too. I am dying to talk to her." The cute one came closer to me and hugged me as well. 

I smiled at both of them.

"I am Hae Soo. I am an actress and Taetae's girlfriend. You are so pretty Jiya. I was dying to meet you. By the way, you can call us unnie we both are one year older than you." She again hugged me but I was still in shock. Tae oppa has a girlfriend and he didn't tell me. After Jungkook, he is the one who met me and treated me like a sister. Even Namjoon oppa told me about his girlfriend but Tae oppa didn't.  I looked towards him pretending to be angry and he understood that I am angry at him.