10. Jealousy?

JUNGKOOK's POV-

"Hy-hyung! What are you doing here?" 

"Ya! You told me that you will come to meet me today morning but you didn't came. And what took you so long to open the door." Hyung asked. Shit! I forgot about visiting him. 

"Now step aside and let me in." he said and I moved to the side.

"I am sorry hyung I totally forgot about our meeting and I was in the washroom when you called me."

"That's okay. Now that I am here let's have some fun." He said while showing his boxy smile.

I smiled at him and nodded. 

We started playing games and forgot about the time. I totally forgot about the problem I was in. 

While playing hyung suddenly asked, "You mind if I stay here today?"

"NO", I instantly replied and regretted. 

"Aww you hurt my feeling, Jungkook-ah. Are you hiding something?" Hyung said and a sudden wave of panic came upon me and I think hyung somehow felt it too. 

"What happened Jungkook-ah? You look tense. Are you sick?" Hyung looked worried.

What should I do? Should I tell him? Will he believe me? I was thinking all this when the door bell rang again.

I looked at him and he said it must be the food delivery he ordered.

I went and took the food from the delivery guy. I thanked him. He told me that he is a big fan of mine and wanted to take an autograph of me. So I gave him my autograph and he thanked me with a full wide smile. I smiled back and closed the door.

I placed the food on the dining table and when I turned back I saw that hyung was not there. I panicked and was about to head towards my room when I heard two loud screams. 

"AAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAA..."

Shit!

Without wasting anytime I went towards the source of the scream.

I entered my guest room and saw scared Jiya and shocked Taehyungie hyung.

They both looked at me, Jiya with scared eyes and Hyung with questioning eyes.

"Hy- hyung... I..." I couldn't form a single sentence and looked down because of the guilt. I should have told him about this when he asked me.

"Jungkook what is this? What is this girl doing in your house? Why is she in your house and that too in this condition? Did you.." Hyung showered lots of questions on me.

"No hyung it's not what its look like. I... I was about to tell you this."

He looked at me and then at her with lots of questions in his eyes.

"Tell me everything. You better not leave a single detail."  Hyung said in a serious tone.

I am scared and by the looks I think Jiya is also scared.

~~~

I told him everything and right now he is watching that video in which Jiya landed on me.

"Woooaahhh...Daebak! This is unbelievable." He commented.

"Are you perhaps from multi universe or from parallel world?" Hyung inquired.

"Seriously Hyung!!"

I sighed. He is a big fan of Marvel movies. His curious eyes were shining because of the excitement.

Sometimes I have doubt whether he is the maknae or I am.

"Hyung we are serious here." I whined.

"Ya Jungkook-ah... I am also serious here. What if she is from a parallel universe and that's why she can't contact her parents." Hyung reasoned.