21. Seven wonders

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNGKOOK!!! I HOPE HE IS DOING GREAT IN THE MILITARY. I WISH THAT HE WILL COME BACK SAFE. STAY HEALTHY AND ENJOY YOUR TIME THERE, JUNGKOOK. LOTS OF LOVE FROM ARMY ALL OVER THE WORLD. BORAHAE.

HAPPY READING!!

AUTHOR's POV-

Everything is going smoothly in their lives. Jiya and Jungkook became friends again. And the pranks still goes on. Yeah, she used those pics very smartly.

One fine evening, Jungkook and Jiya both were sitting in the living room on the couch in front of each other. They both were busy on their phones.

*SEVEN WONDERS AND THEIR WORLD*

That's their chat group name as they are the seven wonders and their girlfriends and friends are their world. The group members includes all the seven members, Hae Soo, Bit Na, Kim Mi So (Jin's girlfriend) and now Jiya.

*In the chat group*

Chim Chim: Hello guys! Anybody here~~~

TaeTae: TaeTae reporting, sir!

Kookie: Ding dong!

Jiya noona: Hi oppa~~~

Chim Chim: What are you guys doing? I am bored. Entertain me.

YoongiMarryMe: Hi Jiya! Not interested Jimina. Bye!

Monsterrr: Jiya how are you. It's been so long since we last saw you.

Jiya noona: I miss you too oppa

Kookie: *sigh* You guys saw each other day before yesterday.

Jiya noona: So what. It's been more than 48 hours since we last saw each other.

Kookie: You could have said that to me. I am literally sitting in front of you. Why texted here.

Jiya noona: Well you are doing the same.

Chim Chim: *crying* Nobody loves me. You all are ignoring me.

Jiya noona: No oppa we are not ignoring you.

Soo the Superstar: I miss you too Jiya and Jimin oppa you too.

Chim Chim: Awwww~~

Bit Na the boss lady: Guys I am in a meeting right now. Stop spamming me!

Monsterrr: You can turn off the notification baby. When will you come back. I miss you a lot.

Bit Na the boss lady: Baby it's been only two hours since I left.

Monsterrr: I know two long hours!

YoongiMarryMe: Stop spamming, somebody is trying to sleep here.

WorldwideHandsome: Who told you to come. Turn off your data and you will not be spammed.

Soo the Superstar: You are also here oppa?

WorldwideHandsome: Yuppp. Enjoying the show as an audience.

Your Hope: Another audience present here!

Chim Chim: Whoa! Everybody is here and still ignoring me. I hate you all!

Jiya noona: No don't say that. I am listening to you tell me oppa what do you want to say.

Chim Chim: Entertain me people. I am bored~~

Kookie: I am going bye.

Chim Chim: See, this maknae is also ignoring me.