Prompt 6.5 - Sending Bubbles

"Yah, Taehyung-ah," the elder retorted. "Your hyung got into a tiny accident and hurt his hand. I am not an invalid. I am worldwide handsome, you know. I don't need to be carried around."

"That's okay too, hyung." Taehyung just smiled back at the elder. "I'll just carry you afterwards."

"After what?"

"Come, it's time to get out of bed. There's lots to do before you get your beauty rest."

The elder stood up with only a tiny bit of difficulty. The younger was standing in front of him and held this uninjured arm to guide him up.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"Come on, you'll see. But, wait, let me get something before we leave."

=

"Taehyung-ah," Seokjin said, "what are we doing in front of the bathroom?"

The younger pushed open the door. With his hand still on his hyung, Taehyung led them inside the very bathroom where the accident took place just days ago. Leading them inside the room, Taehyung faced his hyung after closing the door.

With a bright smile fitting the most handsome man in the world, Taehyung said, "now, hyung, it's time for a relaxing bath."

Seokjin could only look on in disbelief.

What is this kid even saying?

Wasting no time at all, Taehyung approached his hyung and put his hands on the hem of his shirt getting ready to pull it up.

Forgetting his own injured hand, Seokjin tried to swat away the hands grasping at him.

"Yaaah! What in the world are you trying to do?"

"Well, I'm only helping you, hyung. You can't rest and go to sleep without properly bathing. You can't do that with your hand like this. Don't worry. I am an expert."

"I can seriously do this on my own."

"Okay, hyung. Let's see you do that then." Taehyung stepped back a bit and crossed his arms, waiting for the elder to make a move.

"You'll be back in the doctor's office in no time if you keep this up."

The stare down was intense. Seokjin was mostly confused and conflicted. Taehyung has a point and he does honestly need assistance in completing the formerly mundane task of taking a bath. Now that he is confronted with actually getting it done with help, it is just too much. It is downright embarrassing. How can he ask someone to help with something like this?

Taehyung still did not move from his position - just staring at his hyung to the best of his abilities. He did not want to be too mean in his approach. That might make Seokjin more stubborn about the matter. On the other hand, he just can't wait to get started.

"Come on, hyung. I even prepared it all." He motioned to the shower and tub area. "There is warmed water in the tub if you want to soak. I preheated the shower if you want to use that instead."