Not an actual Update Update

Greetings, dear Readers!

Apologies for not having updated this story in a shocking 2 months. I cannot believe time flew by this quick. Perhaps it is just me chickening out of the next scenes /(OoO)\ Do forgive me.

Before I proceed to writing what happens next, please let me share these greetings.

May we all have a wonderful 2024 to come. May our days be filled with gratitude, with creativity, and with passion.

This 2024 is definitely bright as we can happily say that Seokjin and Hoseok will be returning to the public from their military service. Congratulations, dear fellow ARMY, for making it this far without the members and the group. Hope we can continue supporting their content even while they are away so that they may enjoy our greetings and gifts once they finish their service.

This 2024 is also not as happy as war and conflicts continue on throughout the world. Please pray for those affected, contribute your blessings and gifts whenever you can, and lastly, be beacons of goodness in this struggling world. Just recently, there have been reports of military activity in Korea. It makes me truly worried as the group is in active duty. It might be a selfish way of thinking and worrying as others regularly face peril.

Given the good and the bad, may I just impress upon us all that this is exactly the perfect time to have hope, and to be filled with love. As these are the things that will fuel understanding and usher in peace.

I wish us all the best to come. Borahae!

PS.

Honestly, I want to make and read more stories about Instagram or Social Media AU about the fandom. I truly enjoy how creative ARMYs can get collecting images and spinning stories around static images posted by the group throughout. Share your thoughts on this! I am itchy to make one.

I have read a number of them. My fave would have to be Candy by @jinkookandchill I cannot explain why. I just do. Check it out here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/261447883-candy-jinkook-%E2%9C%93

PPS.

If you have not seen it recently, here are some links to the most recent content from the group.

1. Just dropped today (Jan. 10) - [Weverse Magazine] BTS lives a life befitting BTS

https://weverse.io/bts/media/4-146642798

2. Suchwita Episode 25 teaser with CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa (supposedly)

3. BTS Monuments: Beyond the Star episodes 7 & 8

4. Of course, Seokjin's latest greeting video for January 2024