Chapter: 4

«The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly

«The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.»

You didn't know yourself exactly how it came to the present situation in which you found yourself. You sat on Jungkook's lap, one of your legs on each side of his hip, while you let your fingers slide through his dark curls. Your mouths pressed together and your tongues fought every few seconds to see who had the upper hand.

It was the fourth time you saw each other; after your meeting at the aquarium, Jungkook had called that very evening and asked when you would meet again. The second time you saw each other was at the movie theater and afterwards at a small pizzeria around the corner. The third time you had been at your apartment. You immediately regretted this decision when your two roommates knocked on your door more often than usual and wanted something from you. But as soon as you opened the door, their attention was more on him than on you. For this reason, you had decided to meet at his place this time.

Jungkook shared an apartment with Jung Hoseok who, according to Jungkook, spent more time at the dance studio than at home. That's why it was almost as if he had the place to his own. You were more than happy about this fact when you let your hips roll against his and Jungkook moaned loudly into the kiss.

His fingers dug further into your flesh as he pressed your hips firmly against his. You pulled him even closer and pressed your upper body against his. You felt his heart beating fast in his chest and his loud breath hit your face as he interrupted the kiss and gasped for air.

"Wait," he said breathlessly and had to laugh at himself. You brushed out the brown strands of hair that had fallen into his face in the last few minutes and then spread little kisses all over his face.

His fingers drew little patterns and circles on the little sliver of naked skin where your shirt had slid up. His fingers slowly made their way up and you froze when he reached your bra. Immediately he pulled his hand away.

"Too much?" he asked slightly worried and you nodded.

You leaned back a little on his thighs so you could look at him. His warm, brown eyes looked back at you and waited for what you had to say. You sighed and turned your eyes away. "I...," you began to search for the right words.

Jungkook put his fingers on your chin and carefully turned your face back towards him so that you looked at him. "You don't have to justify yourself, we'll take it slow and only go as far as is comfortable for you. Okay?"

You smiled at him and took a deep breath of relief. "Thank you, Jungkook."

"You don't need to thank me for that, it should be a given." His thumb brushed across your warmed cheeks, which were still slightly reddened from effort and arousal.

"It is just that... I don't have too much experience in this area. I've only had one boyfriend and we've never gone very far."

Jungkook smiled and gave you a short kiss on the lips. "I am honored that you trust me so much to tell me this, Liv. If I should do anything and you don't feel one hundred percent comfortable in the situation, please tell me."