chapter 5

Chapter 5

Zhang hao pov

Fuck... it's him. The guy who saved me that day, it's him. The one he found too pretty to even look at. His heart started beating faster.

" Damn, why am I acting like a lovesick puppy? I should go to sleep" He put his phone down and went to sleep though he was curious on how those two knew each other.

Timeskip 2 days

After finishing classes I was about to go to my part time job when I received a call from matthew. I answered it with confusion..

"Yes matthew?" I asked.
"Hey hao! Can we meet up tomorrow if that's fine with you?" He questioned.
"Of course! Just let me know at what time so I could make myself free"
"Sure, see you later bye" Matthew said and disconnected.

Timeskip to tomorrow (Author is lazy 😭)

Author pov

Hao went to the cafe they agreed to meet at. Shortly matthew arrived. They spoke for quite sometime and decided to go to an arcade and spent their day doing fun activities. Hao gradually became a lot comfortable and closer to sunshine matthew.

Hao pov

After spending a fun day with matthew I got to know so much about him. He's from Canada and is actually younger than me! He also has a boyfriend named jiwoong part of F5. He said that he would also introduce to F5 when he's free.

Author pov

Next day was Sunday and zhang hao decided to work full day and went to the cafe to start off his work.

He was on duty when someone he never would want him to be seen in the cafe working saw him. Aera. She entered the cafe and saw zhang hao and was shocked but smirked right after.

She walked boldly to the counter and ordered a drink which zhang hao accepted quietly and served her. Just when he was about to leave she purposely poured her drink and started yelling at him blaming him for bad service.

Other waitress immediately ran over and apologized while cleaning up the mess, she yelled at the manager saying hao should be fired for his attitude and left the cafe.

Hao basically begged his manager to not remove from the job and this would not repeat again. After work hao immediately ran to home knowing what aera would do. As expected she did tell his parents about his part time and they started yelling at him for not being responsible and informing them and giving his paycheck to them.

They even said it's a disgrace for them when anyone finds out about how hao disrespects their emotions. They asked him to quit the job immediately or he'd be kicked out of house. Hao had no choice but to resign from his job.

Timeskip

Everyday Aera was plotting on zhang hao and making his parents gate him more. This kept continuing until the day it went to the point of thinking to just kick him out of house.

Zhang hao had found another job without his parents knowing and this time it was tutoring work in his university itself which was convenient to him.

Timeskip next day

When he was on his way to uni he remembered that he forgot to print few documents so he went to the nearby convenience store and printed the documents and went to pay when he noticed a middle aged woman struggling to pay in cash. The store was not accepting cards at the moment so he volunteered to pay for her as well.

This kind gesture by Hao moved her and thanked him and proceeded to ask about him and where he studies. And ironically she said even her son studies in the same uni and gave her business card and asked him to contact her anytime when needed.

Zhang hao pov

After the lady left I looked at the card.

"Oracle corporation board member sung haerin? " wow I just met a business woman I see.. no wonder she didn't have cash handy..

I sighed and left to my uni. Matthew invited me today to his house since it's his birthday, he'd also introduce F5 to me today... I was thinking on what gift I should buy..

Timeskip after classes

I bought a small bottle of perfume for him, used all of my savings of course. I reached infront of his home through the address he gave. I ringed the doorbell waiting for someone to open.

Just then....

A beautiful little girl opened the door and smiled at me while welcoming me inside.

Who is the little girl? 😮‍💨