chapter 25

Hao looked at hanbin shyly and patted his back to calm him down

Hao- are you okay?

Hanbin just nodded.

Hanbin- let's get going. It's getting dark, do you want to take out for dinner?

Hao- no, I'll make something for us, let's go grocery shopping there's nothing in home..

Hanbin nodded and they did some shopping before returning back to their house.

Hao- go take a shower, dinner will be ready soon.

Hanbin- okay.

After some time dinner was ready and they both ate while laughter erupted in the mansion, they spoke their heart out and had a fun time.

Hanbin- god it's 11 already, let's go to bed we have to wake up early tomorrow.

Hao- why?

Hanbin- right I forgot to tell you, we'll be going to meet areum tomorrow to check up on her progress and if we can help in anything.

Hao- I want her to recover soon anyways what about your mom? Didn't she do anything or is she not aware of her disappearing?

Hanbin- I doubt so. She must be aware by now, I'm sure she will make a mess out of this situation soon. Dad is planning on how to put her behind bars.

Hao- I'm sorry that your're going through a situation where you have to lock your mom in.

Hanbin- she lost that title long back. I don't have a mom neither does my sister.

Hao- she's still your mom, I think you should talk to her first-

Hanbin- stop, I don't want to let my anger on you, forget that you even met such a person in your life, you don't have mother-in-law, end of discussion.

Hao- but you can't do anything to her. Not until I'm here.

Hanbin- hao are you gone mad? Why are you taking her side.

Hao- I'm not. I need her alive and safe.

Hanbin- why?

Hao-she might be your mother but only she knows what happened to my parents... I need to find the truth.

Hanbin- what parents? Didn't your parents agree for the deal and got you married to me? They are living happily now.

Hao- no, they are not. They are not my parents.

Hanbin- what?

Hao- yes, I saw my birth certificates in your mom's drawer while cleaning and she said it herself that my parents died due to curiosity like me, why would she say died if my current parent's are alive..

Hanbin- that means your true parents died and these are your fake parents?

Hao- yes.

Hanbin- but why would she have the need to kill your parents.

Hao- I don't know that's why I need her alive. She has to speak the truth before going to jail.

Hanbin- I get your concern I will help you in finding the truth but it's dangerous to let her be outside, let her be in jail while we can interrogate her okay?

Hao- fine, if you say so.

Hanbin- lets' sleep then.

Hao nodded and they slept in each other's embrace cuddling.

Timeskip to next day

Hanbin groaned and searched for the phone and looked at the screen and frowned at his father's name displayed. He got up slowly and went to the balcony and answered the call.

Hanbin- yes dad?

Han/f- sorry for disturbing at early morning hanbin

Hanbin- no it's fine, is anything wrong?

Han/f- yes actually after bringing areum here your mom found out she's missing and called me to ask about her yesterday, though I denied and asked her if she was hiding that areum was alive from me.

Hanbin- then?

Han/f- I got the information that some men appointed by her are searching for areum and keeping an eye on our moves, we can't go to the room where areum is kept...... it's so close to your mansion too.

Hanbin- it's okay dad. Calm down, we need to shift areum to my farmhouse soon.

Han/f- you have a farmhouse?

Hanbin- yes dad, but that's not important now, I'll shift her in sometime, by the way won't mom get doubtful if you don't go home?

Han/f- I know that's why I'm staying with my friend, I just told her he's leaving abroad soon so we are spending some time with him.

Hanbin- good idea dad.

Han/f- yeah anyways make sure to not get caught by coming outside of the house.

Hanbin- dad actually... yesterday me and hao went for shopping..

Han/f sighed

Han/f- that's alright just be careful from now.

Hanbin- yes, I'll call you back in sometime

Han/f- okay

Hanbin called his men who are guarding the place where areum is. He instructed them to shift her to his farmhouse and to use the basement gateway to come out and not the main gate.

He went inside and saw hao was still asleep so he made a simple breakfast for them. He came back to the room to wake him up.

Hanbin- baby wake up. I made breakfast for us.

Hao groaned and turned around and his voice was muffled,

Hao- 5 mins...

Hanbin- eat your breakfast then we can sleep again.

Hao-........

Hanbin- will you get up or should I carry you downstairs.

Hao immediately sat up with his half conscious brain and frowned at hanbin.

Hanbin looked at his messed up hair and his pout and found him cute. He leaned forward and slowly pecked his lips.

Hao was still shocked that hanbin pecked him, his cheeks turned red.

Hanbin- okay now come let's go.

Hao nodded and they went to eat their breakfast when hanbin broke the silence.

Hanbin- we are not going out today by the way, it's cancelled.

Hao looked at him in confusion

Hao- why? I thought you said we'd go see areum... I wanna see her hanbin please

Hanbin- even I want to but we can't, mom has spies on us, we can't leave the mansion. It's risky for you.

Hao nodded sadly and continued to eat, hanbin saw it but couldn't do anything.