chapter 24

Hanbin calmed hao first and made him sit and gave him water to drink.

Hanbin- it’s alright. I’m here now, tell me what happened.

Hao looked at him and nodded before starting.

Hao- I was just willing to collect clues to areum’s case to prove myself innocent when I had decided to check areum’s room and searched the whole room and found a diary under her bed and out of curiosity I took it with me to read later but my mistake was opening the door, I saw a knob and decided to turn it and saw this room, I went down and checked it out only to find her inside, I immediately ran away to my room after that and decided to read her diary and learnt she took drugs and….

Hanbin- and?

Hao- and your mom covered it up for her and kept a substitute to act in her place, but I don’t know what happened later to her…

Hanbin- I saw her diary and read this when I was searching for you.

Hao- what?

Hanbin- yes.

Hao- then you knew this?

Hanbin- yes

Hao- then why didn’t you tell me

Hanbin-I wanted to tell you when I tell on how I found you.

Hao- how did you find me?

Hanbin- dad called me today and told me that the one who killed areum is uncle jaeho and then I started searching for you and ended up in that room.

Hao- jaeho uncle?

Hanbin nodded.

Hao started crying again, hanbin was surprised

Hanbin- hey, why are you crying?

Hao- you didn’t believe me when I said you I didn’t kill anyone, why me?

Hanbin felt guilty and bad for hao’s situation.

Hanbin- hao look I agree we started on bad terms but I am really sorry for what you faced because of me, please forgive my behavior and give me a chance to change it. I will try to work out this relationship please?

Hanbin looked at hao with hopeful eyes and hao could tell how genuine he was being.

Hao took a deep breath and looked at hanbin before opening his arms inviting him for a hug. Hanbin’s face immediately lit up and he pushed himself in hao’s embrace.

Hanbin- thank you for giving me a chance, I promise I’ll treat you better.

Hao smiled at his words, this man had a chokehold on him.

After hugging and staying in each other’s embrace for a while hanbin pulled back.

Hanbin- we were supposed to go shopping right? Would you like to go now?

Hao’s eyes widened in excitement and he immediately nodded his head. Hanbin smiled at him and said,

Hanbin- get ready then, you can wear from my wardrobe okay?

Hao- okay

He left to get ready while being happy, his mood changed instantly.

Hanbin- cute

After they both were ready they drove off to mall for buying what they want.

On the way hanbin decided to ask something.

Hanbin- hao

Hao-hmm?

Hanbin- can I ask you something?