Can we skip to the good part

(Btw all their friends know there back dating but nobody outside their friend group knows)

(Nobody take anything personal and this)

Cheryl: Ill be right back im gonna check on my toni

Everyone said "okay"

Cheryl starts walking to the stairs, then starts heading up them. She seen her bed room door closed and immediately knew toni was and the room. She creaked the door open very lightly.

Toni heard the door creak open and she looked up, "Toni babe" a soft voice said.

Toni: Yes cheryl

Cheryl: Can I come inside 

Toni nodded her head

Cheryl: If you're nodding I can't see...

Toni: Yes my bad

Cheryl then walks inside the room, and sits right next to toni. 

Cheryl: Babe how you feeling

Toni Looked a cheryl a little, and cheryl grabs toni's hand

Toni: uh

Cheryl: Come on babe use your big girl words

Toni: I'm feeling Overwhelmed and, a little embarrassed and, humiliated.

Cheryl: Toni, baby I get why you're feeling this way but theres no need to feel embarrassed or humiliated, his business is not ours. He doesnt know how we are dealing with stuff he is just talking out the side of his hobo neck.

Toni: I know cher but im embarrassed bout what I did to you an I can't even remember. Humiliated bout how he said it infront of all them people. Humiliated means to make SOMEONE, as in me. Feel ashamed by injuring their dignity and self-respect, especially publicly. In thats exactly what he did.

Cheryl knew what humiliated meant but she could tell toni was very hurt right now

Cheryl: Fuck him, not like that but you know

Toni looks at cheryl

Cheryl: He has no fucking respect for you, just fuck him, dont let a ignorant hoe get on your nerves. Now we can go back downstairs and enjoy this party or they can leave you pick either or.

Toni: I wanna go back down, just give me a sec

Cheryl: okay jewel, but im staying right here

Cheryl then gets up and closes the door. Toni looks at cheryl, cheryl starts walking up towards toni. Toni grabs cheryl waist and looks up at her, "I dont wanna be bored up here the whole time" as cheryl was talking she got on top of toni. "We can at least make out.

[Meanwhile downstairs]

Fangs: Jughead your such a fucking idiot

Kevin: Heavy on that

Jughead: Shut up don't you think I know I messed up

Betty: Jug im disappointed.

Archie: What would make your say that.?

Jughead: It was just a intrusive thought, I didnt even know what I said tell after I said it.

Everyone goes on there phone and waits for toni and cheryl, after 20 minutes someone says something.

Kevin: wheres choni.?

Veronica: Im assuming there and cheryls room.?

Kevin: whats taking them so long