ONE NIGHT STANDS?🥀🌸🌹

-A World Where The X-Event never happened.
-Cross Met Dream through Ink (Mentioned Cream and Drink)
-There is smut - Author cannot write smut, so cut me some slack :,)
- Chara and Cross first meeting.

—————————

SUMMARY: Cross is sad and alone after his breakup with Dream. His brother begs him to get out of the house where Cross meets someone he'd like to 'Dance' with.

————————-

Cross had been moping about in his house for weeks now, no matter how hard his concerned younger brother tried to get him to leave his house, let alone room. Cross wouldn't budge.

"Cross, it's been four months already... I get that you're sad but You need to socialise and get over Dream already."

You see, Dream and Cross were an item - two that loved each other dearly - or so Cross thought. There were times that Ink and Dream would flounder about and flirt, Cross would get over it because he was just glad to have someone like Dream in his life. Four months ago, Cross had walked into an affair happening between the positivity guardian and the creator he once called a friend. That's when Cross learnt that Mortals like himself and gods like Dream were never meant to have what they had.
So, they broke up.

Dream moved on easily, considering he was in affairs with Ink the entire time behind Cross's back, but Cross - he was hurting horribly. His self esteem was lower than hell itself.

"I'm not interested Papyrus.." Cross said in aggression, earning a sigh from his younger brother who stood on the other side of his bedroom door.
"Cross, look. In an hour Frisk and the guys are all hanging out and we wanted you to join us.. please Brother, just this once. and If you don't like it then I'll stop bothering you... please."
It fell silent for a few moments.
"We miss you Cross.."
There was nothing said after that, the only thing Cross could hear was the sound of footsteps fading away before disappearing, indicating that Papyrus had left.

A heavy and shaky sigh left Cross's lips as he sat up in bed. he looked at the door before looking at his alarm clock. it read 3pm
"fine..." He muttered, "I'll go."

The short skeleton stood up from his bed and walked over to his bathroom where he took a long fifteen minute shower. He walked out of his bathroom not to long after finishing his shower and stepped into his walk-in wardrobe where he'd pick out his outfit for the day. It took him a while but eventually he settled on a Black turtleneck Crop-top that revealed his Twitch Purple (its a shade)-magic like ecto body. A grey-beige jacket that had black sleeves, some grey-beige long baggy jeans, and some black fabric converse high tops.

He looked over his outfit in the mirror, debating on zipping up the jumper a bit or not. Cross decided against it - walking back into his room where he grabbed a black-small backpack and filled it with personal belongings, like his phone, headphones, Wallet, gum and ID.
Before leaving his room, Cross spared a glance at the alarm clock once more, 39 minutes had gone by, he and Papyrus should be leaving soon to meet with the guys.

Walking out of his room, Cross was greeted by the taller skeleton.
"You're coming?!" Papyrus shrieked, a bright and happy smile on his face.
It earned a nod and small smile from Cross.
"Cross that's excellent! and perfect timing as well, Frisk and the others will be meeting us at the Arcade which is about seventeen-twenty minutes away." Papyrus turned to look from his phone screen to Cross.
"Lets go then shall we?" He smiled.
"Lead the way bro." Cross shrugged his shoulders, his hands in the pockets of his jumper.

The siblings walked out the front door to Cross's house and over to Papyrus's car, where they both got in - Papyrus in the drivers seat and Cross in the passenger.
The younger powered on the car and started reversing out of the driveway. It didn't take long until Cross's curiosity got the better of him.
"So, who will be there?" The older asked.
"hmm, Well, Frisk obviously, Mettaton will be there, Asriel and His and Frisk's eldest brother." Papyrus answered, having to remember who was tagging along.
"That Chara guy?" Cross had heard of Frisk talk about his older brother a lot, but he's personally never met him - he thought no one had. Frisk described him as 'closed off and cold at first, but he can warm up to people pretty easily if he finds you interesting!'
"Yeah! Frisk had gotten him to hang out with us a while back, he's quite the charmer. I think you two will get along great!"  'rright..'
"....are we going anywhere after the Arcade?"
"yep! late lunch, then the movies, some ten-pin bowling, and then we'll be headed to a sports bar to have some dinner and get drunk before heading home."
"Sounds like a busy day.." Cross murmured.
"A Day of fun I'd like to think."