Chapter three

***Alan's POV***

I left Austin's house after he kicked me out of his room, I left a note by his keys. He seemed weirded out by me, I've always acted like that with him, I didn't see the big deal, it's what we've always done, we're best friends. Whatever. Melanie said that I should meet her at Okanahs cause she needed to talk to me so when I pulled up the the sushi place and saw her waiting on the side of the building I went over to see her.

"Hey Alan" she said, giving me a dazzling smile. God her smile was perfect.

I grinned back "hey Melanie what's up?"

She leaned forward and hugged me, I warped my arms around her and hugged back, "oh you know just the normal stuff..." She paused a second and pushed me back a little " Alan..."

"Hmm?" I smiled at her big

"Staaahhppp don't be a dork I'm trying to be serious alllaannn" she wasn't amused I guess...

"Okay okay I'm sorry, what did you want to talk about?" I gave her my serious face, and she let go of me and covered her face.

"Ummm I dunno... Uhm... U-us..."

"What about us...?" I looked down at the ground awkwardly... She knows I like her and she's gonna tell me she's not interested... I know it... She stayed silent just looking at me for a while "melanieeeee helloooo earth to Melanie" I waved my hand in her face "Melanie..."

"What? i uhhmm. Uhhh I-I like you a lot okay? Like a lot, a lot, like... I wanna like date you... And stuff... I wanna watch stupid movies and cuddle and play with cats with you and hang out with the guys all the time with you and uhh... Y-yeah" she looked down and started playing with her hands "it's stupid, I'm.. I'm sorry"

She turned to walk away but I grabbed her hand and pushed her back against the wall where she had been standing when I first got here and pressed my lips to hers, it took her a second to realize what just happened I guess, because she stalled like she wasn't sure if she should kiss me back or not, but she did. Her arm went around the back of my neck and she leaned forward, deepening the kiss. I heard a loud noise behind us and pulled away. " I'm... I'm sorry, I've wanted to do that for a while now... We should um..."

"Hey is that austin?" She was quiet when she said it, but I turned and saw the back of a tall slender figure walking around the corner of the building

"Yeah I think it is... We should go inside with the rest of the guys" she nodded in agreement, and I took her hand, she looked over at me and smiled, gently squeezing my hand, and me returning the gesture.

We walked in and saw Tino and Aaron in the back at a table by the bar. They waved us over and just when we got there Phill was returning with a few drinks. "Starting early boys?" Melanie said playfully, the guys stopped chatting and stared at us as we sat down at the table next to each other, they glanced at our hands, up at us, and then at each other, exchanging stupid faces about me and Melanie. "What's the matter you jealous that I got Alan all to myself?" She winked at them and we all laughed.

"Haha wait what happened, are you two like... A thing now?" Tino questioned

"They've been a thing, they just haven't admitted it to themselves" Aaron replied with that and looked over at me " you finally ask her out?"

" we'll uhh,... No not exactly..." I messed with my napkin on the table, trying to focus on that instead of the conversation at hand.

" dude she totally asked him out" phill exclaimed almost at the top of his lungs, a few people turned to look in our direction as he put his hand out at tino and Aaron "pay up" he smiled as if he just won the lottery, they each took a 20 out of their wallets and handed it to him.

"YOU GUYS BET ON US?!"

"YOU BET AGAINST ME PHILL?!"

Me and Melanie were trying to defend ourselves at the same time and they just stared at us with amused faces and grins that wouldn't stop getting bigger over their smug faces. "I can't believe you bet against me."

" hey me and tino got your back" Aaron said reassuringly

" we'll you lost so. " everyone was laughing and joking around and austin wasn't here, I felt weird. " hey did any of you see where austin went? Me and Melanie saw him come in when we were... Outside." I cleared my throat and she giggled

" he waved at us when he came in, I think he headed to the bathroom?"

"Yeah he went to the bathroom after he saw us" tino agreed with Aaron's previous statements

"And he's still not back yet?" Hmm... Weird... "Well he'll be here see I'm sure." We ordered our food when the waitress came by, and I ordered for austin. A few minutes later he came out and sat by Aaron, opposite the side of Melanie and I.

" hey sorry" he said smiling at the whole table, everyone replied with "it's arrite man" or " haha it's cool" or something Long those lines. We all talked and drank, and after a while of that when our food came, austin looked so happy and wondered who ordered for him, I knew what he liked, so I just kind of did it, "Alan did" Melanie answered, giving him a bridge smile and kissed my cheak. I smiled back at her and continued the talk with Phil about why cats are better house pets than turtles. I smiled to myself, it was gonna be a good night.

*** end chapter ***

Soooo yeah c: the next part will be up soon I hope, I'm on spring break right now so, happy about that, updates for you guys coming soon o3o