Chapter 2: Seeing an old friend and nemesis

Kelvin soon woke up and realized he was laying down on a bed. But he wasn't the only one Drazeros was also in bed too. He looked around the area that was unfamiliar to him and sees a human walk in the room.

Tina: Oh you're awake thank goodness. I never thought I would see a Shiny Eevee in my life.

Kelvin:(A shiny Eevee? That's a new one and I guess that this is the body that I'm in.)

Tina:(smile) Aren't you just the cutest little Pokémon yes you are.

She rubbed his ear and Kelvin was really enjoying it as he was wagging his tail.

Tina:(smile) I think I'll call you Kelvin. That alright with you?

Drazeros woke up as well and saw Tina and Kelvin. He growled at them as he wanted to Kelvin with his own claws.

Tina: And for you I'll call you Drazeros.

Drazeros was tempted in wanting to give the human trainer a scar but chose not to as he had to stay with this human.

Kelvin and Drazeros nodded their heads. Tina then stored them both in the PC. Kelvin and Drazeros glared at each other angrily as they want to kill each other.

Drazeros:(anger) We maybe stored in the PC but I'm still going to enjoy killing you!

Drazeros charged at Kelvin as he did the same.

Meanwhile...

Kai has gotten along well with Blizz and the others as he joined the Lightfire Brotherhood.

Flareon:(shyly) H-hello my names Flame Deputy of Lightfire.

The shyness definitely reminded Kai of his friend Fluttershy how she greet her friends.

Kai:(smile) Nice to meet you Flame.

An Eevee walked up to Kai.

Eevee: It's nice to meet you as well Kai. My names Dean Representative of Lightfire.

 My names Dean Representative of Lightfire

Kai: Nice to meet you too Dean.

Kai soon sensed two familiar presences. One was a certain rival and friend the other was a dark one that he hoped would never meet again.