Chapter 13: Dark Kai awakens

In the forest a robot Flareon that almost looked like Kai soon came online and the robot wondered how he came back online. 

Metal Kai:(anger) Kai will suffer dearly for this...

Metal Kai began to search for Kai and sees what appears to be a computer and entered the PC.

Metal Kai: Now where are you?

Meanwhile...

Kai, Kelvin, and Seether are having a sparring match while Daisy, Fern and Poppy watch from the sidelines.

Daisy: They are certainly giving it their all.

Poppy: Well they are going to need to get stronger if they are going to beat Drazeros and his team.

Fern: You're right on that.

That's when Kai, Kelvin, and Seether sensed a presence heading toward them. 

Kai: Take cover!

They took cover as an explosion came. Once the smoke cleared it revealed to be Metal Kai.

Kai:(shocked) Metal Kai!

Fern: You guys know that scrap heap?

Seether: Unfortunately.

Metal Kai: I'll enjoy killing the six of you!

The robot Flareon charged at them as they scattered. Kai punched the robot clone sending it a few feet back. Kelvin and Seether both tried to punch the robot but grabbed both their hands and throws them straight in the tree. 

Kai and Metal Kai both unleashed barrage of punches not giving an inch before Metal Kai punched him hard in the stomach. Fern used Energy Ball while Poppy used Moonblast. Metal Kai attacked them both by using flame thrower.

Kelvin:(worried) Fern!

Seether:(worried) Poppy!

They both ran to Fern and Poppy in worry. Daisy punched Metal Kai and the robot glared at her. Metal Kai punched her hard in the stomach and roundhouse kicked her. She was badly hurt and unconscious.

Kai seeing this glared at his robot clone with rage as his blue eye turned red as well. His fur changed from orange to black as a dark aura surrounded him as he growled viciously at Metal Kai.

Kelvin and Seether knew that Kai has entered his dark form.

Fern looked at Kai in worry.

Fern:(worried) What happened to Kai?

Seether: We'll explain later right now we need to get Daisy out of harms way.

Poppy grabbed Daisy as they landed on the mountain as they continued to watch.

Dark Kai charged at Metal Kai as he delivered rageful punches to the robot that didn't have time to block the attacks.

Metal Kai grunted a little but began feel something.

Fear. The robot was feeling fear from Kai but knew that wasn't him in control.

Dark Kai still glared at Metal Kai with rage.

Metal Kai:(Even I know I won't last against him I need to get out of here!)

Metal Kai was about to run away but Dark Kai was too fast as he unleashed dark purple flames straight at the robot clone but created a huge crater.

The smoke cleared but Metal Kai disappeared.

Dark Kai roared with rage as he continued his rampage.

Kelvin: This isn't good.

Seether: Agreed we need to snap him out of it.

Daisy groaned as she woke up.

Daisy: What happened?

Daisy looks to see Kai in a rageful state.

Daisy:(shocked) What happened to Kai?

Kelvin: There's not much time to explain let's just say that form of his is dangerous.

Seether: We'll try to snap him out of it.

Daisy: Then let me help. I can try to calm him down.

Kelvin and Seether were hesitant about it but agreed.

Dark Kai still causing havoc in the forest kept breathing purple flames. Kelvin then punched Dark Kai in the face sending him back a little. Dark Kai growled as he was about to attack Kelvin but Seether blocks his way.

Seether: Kai you need to calm down!

Dark Kai simply roared in rage.

Kelvin: It's obvious he's too consumed by his own rage.

Dark Kai was about to attack them but Daisy stood in front of him.

Dark Kai stopped.

Daisy slowly walked to Kai.

Daisy: It's ok. I'm ok just calm down.

Dark Kai reverted back to normal as he had tears in his eyes.

Daisy hugged him in comfort.

Kai:(tears) I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.

Daisy:(sympathetic) It's ok. It wasn't your fault.

Kelvin and Seether looked on with small smiles on their faces.

Meanwhile with Metal Kai.

Metal Kai was able to escape before he was destroyed.

Metal Kai: Next time I need to be prepared for when he enters that Dark form again.

Metal Kai soon hid in an abandoned warehouse as he plans to have his revenge.

To be continued...