Chapter 15: The fate of the Universe Part 1

With Icedrop they are preparing to take the power of the Master Kingdom Stone's power so that they can rule the universe.

Jed: So that's the Master Kingdom Stone huh?

Drazeros: Indeed and with its power we rule not only this world but the whole universe!

Grimm: So how do we get its powers?

Drazeros, Sabrus, and Seth smiled evilly as they know just how to give them this power.

Meanwhile...

Kai and the others are trying to figure out how to get the Master Kingdom back from Drazeros before Icedrop uses its powers for evil.

Until they heard an explosion.

Kai:(surprised) What the heck?!

Kelvin: That's not good.

Seether: Come on!

The three ran out to see what's going on and were shocked to see Seth in his super form with dragon wings appearing on his back but he wasn't the only one Sabrus, Idalia, Grimm, Amdya, Scar, and Drazeros were also in their super forms as well.

Blizz and Dusk were both badly hurt.

Drazeros was about to finish them off but Kai punched Drazeros hard as he was sent a few feet back.

Kai: Blizz Dusk are you both ok?

Blizz:(groans) We're fine now thanks to you.

Kelvin: Come on we gotta get out of here!

They helped Dusk and Blizz escape as they hid.

Doki: Blizz!

Doki ran to Blizz and hugged him.

Daisy: I'm glad to see you guys.

Seether: What happened?

Poppy: Drazeros and the others have the power of the Master Kingdom Stone!

Kai: I should've expected that.

Bolt: So what's the plan?

Kai: Me, Kelvin, and Seether will keep Drazeros, Sabrus, and Seth busy while you guys find cover.

Daisy: No way we want to help.

Kai: No it's too dangerous.

Bolt: She's right Kai we're helping you guys.

Kai didn't want them to get hurt or die just like what happened to his friends his adoptive parents and his girlfriend Lilac.

Daisy hugged Kai in comfort.

Daisy:(reassuring) We'll be fine promise.

Sky: Besides when they mess with our friends they mess with all of us!

Everyone: Yeah!

Kai: Alright then let's do this together.

The heroes prepare themselves for the biggest battle that will be known throughout history. Will Kai and his defeat Drazeros and the others and save the universe? Find out next Stupid Short Eevee Comic the Firedragon's destiny!

To be continued...