S2 Chapter 2: Here comes Metal Daisy and Metal Kelvin

In an abandoned laboratory Metal Kai the Flareon is creating a robot Leafeon and a Shiny Flareon robot the others are still under construction.

Metal Kai: With these two robots built Kai and the others won't defeat me.

Metal Kai laughed evilly as both Metal Daisy and Metal Kelvin soon became active as they have only one intention destruction to their enemies.

Meanwhile...

Kai, Daisy, and Kelvin are training as they are getting stronger.

Daisy uses Energy Ball as both Kai and Kelvin dodged the attack. That's when they sensed three presence heading toward them as they dodged the incoming attacks.

Kelvin: So Metal Kai decided to create a cheap knockoff of me and Daisy.

Daisy: Let's send them to the scrap heap!

The three charged at their robot clones. Kai and Metal Kai clashed as barrages of fists were sending shockwaves. Kelvin uses Flamethrower as Metal Kelvin dodged. Metal Kelvin punched him but Kelvin got back up and slams the robot into a tree. Daisy punched her robot clone and kicked the robot sending her a few feet back.

Metal Daisy glared at Daisy as it charged at her but Daisy was able to dodge the incoming attack. Kai and Kelvin were able to defeat Metal Kai and Metal Kelvin. Daisy soon used Razor Leaf and defeated the robot Leafeon.

Metal Kai:(anger) This isn't over.

The three robots retreated.

Daisy: We need to tell the others.

Kai: Agreed.

The three go to tell their friends about what happened.

To be continued...