Chapter 3: Triple Evolution

After Kelvin was healed he meets the three leaders of the brotherhoods Blizz, Dusk, and Bolt. Kelvin got along well with Vay and the others during his time in the PC.

Kai walked up to Kelvin.

Kai: How are you doing today Kelvin?

Kelvin:(smile) I'm fine thanks. Also I will admit that human trainer Tina is nice.

Kai:(smile) Yeah.

Meanwhile in the meeting room...

Blizz and the others are discussing about the one eyed Eevee.

Blizz: So this Eevee's name is Drazeros.

Bolt: Yeah and Kai seems to know him but not in a friendly way.

Dean: My guess is that Drazeros must have committed many crimes.

Vay: I think we should ask Kai and Kelvin they seem to know him.

Wiz: Agreed but let's not rush them.

Blizz nodded agreeing with his representative.

Back with Kai and Kelvin...

Kai and Kelvin are walking around exploring the place. They see Eve her twin brother Denny and Daisy along with another female Leafeon who Kelvin blushed at seeing her.

Kai:(teasing smirk) Looks like you have a crush on that other Leafeon. 

Kelvin:(blushing) S-shut up Kai.

Daisy sees Kai and Kelvin and brings the other Leafeon to meet Kai and Kelvin.

Daisy: Hey Kai.

Kai:(blushes) Hey Daisy.

Leafeon: Nice to meet you Kai the names Fern.

Kai: Nice to meet you too Fern and this is my friend Kelvin.

Fern blushed seeing the Shiny Eevee. He was definitely a handsome to her.

Fern:(blushing) Nice to meet you Kelvin.

Kelvin:(stuttering) N-nice to meet you too Fern.

Denny:(excited) You look so cool!

Kelvin:(chuckled) Thanks kid.

That's when their trainer Tina brings them out of the PC as she was holding two Firestones. Kai and Kelvin touched the two stones.

Kai started to evolve from an Eevee to a Flareon still having his blue and red eyes.

Kelvin also evolved into a Flareon but he was Shiny.

Kai and Kelvin looked at their new bodies and were impressed

Tina excitedly hugged them with happiness. Kai and Kelvin smiled for their trainer.

Kai and Kelvin went back to the PC. Blizz and the others sees that Kai and Kelvin have both evolved into Flareons. Daisy and Fern blushed even more as Kai and Kelvin looked even more handsome and cute.

Meanwhile with Drazeros...

Drazeros got along well with Levin and Kevin but he absolutely hated Devin, Blizz, Vay, and Wiz. Drazeros learned that Eevees can evolve into different types that they choose. Drazeros desires to evolve into Umbreon so that way he can destroy Kai and Kelvin along with destroying Lightfire and Greenpaw.

Drazeros: Soon Kai and Kelvin both of will die by my paws and this world will belong to Icedrop!

The moon soon rises and Drazeros begins to evolve into an Umbreon. The tips of his ears and tail were grey and his paws were also grey.

 The tips of his ears and tail were grey and his paws were also grey

Drazeros smirked evilly as he looked at his new body.

Levin:(amazed) You look awesome Drazeros.

Drazeros:(evil smile) I appreciate the compliment now let's begin on what we should do with Kai and Kelvin shall we?

Devin still had a bad feeling about Drazeros and hopes that Kai and Kelvin can defeat him before he causes chaos and destruction to the world.

To be continued...