Chapter 11: Arrival of the Kingdom Stone

Deep in the forest there is a temple and in it is a powerful stone.

Just waiting to be found

Meanwhile...

The young trainer Tina has finished setting up camp as Kai and the others were let out of their pokeballs.

Kelvin: While being in the PC is fun but being out in the world is much more relaxing. 

Dusk: You said it.

Kai: I agree.

Seether was simply looking at the flowers with a happy and gentle smile on his face. Poppy also smiled at how cute Seether is and could tell that he wants to be a Leafeon.

???: Hey Dusk.

Kai, Kelvin, Seether, and Dusk looked to see a Espeon walking up to them.

Dusk: Hey sis. Kai, Kelvin, and Seether I'd like for you three to meet my sister Dawn.

 Kai, Kelvin, and Seether I'd like for you three to meet my sister Dawn

Dawn: Hey.

Kai: Nice to meet you Dawn. My names Kai Lightfire.

Kelvin: The names Kelvin Lightfire.

Seether:(shyly) I-I'm Seether Greenpaw.

Dawn:(smile) Nice to meet you three.

???: I see that we got a new member joining Greenpaw. My names Scull.

 My names Scull

Kai: Sup Scull

Kelvin: Hey.

Seether simply waved shyly.

Tina: Alright everyone we best get some sleeep we got a long day ahead of us.

Everyone went to sleep except for Drazeros, Idalia, Sabrus, Amdya, and Seth as they travel to the temple.

Kai, Daisy, Kelvin, Seether, and Fern followed them to the temple as well.

Idalia: Your sure this is where the stone is at?

Drazeros: Believe me I can sense it.

Seth: The same is with us.

Daisy: That's not good.

Kai: We need to get to that temple first and fast!

Fern: Then let's get going!

Drazeros and the have found the temple as they enter it and in the center is the Master Kingdom Stone.

Sabrus:(evil smile) All of this power will be ours.

Kelvin: Not if we can help it!

Kelvin punched Sabrus in face as he was sent crashing into the wall.

Kai: We won't let you have the stone!

Drazeros:(evil smile) I will enjoy burying you all alive.

Kai and Drazeros both charged at each other as they clashed. Seether and Seth also clashed  as they punch each other. Daisy uses Energy Ball at Idalia but the Vaporeon dodges the attack and goes in to punch Daisy but she blocks the attack. Fern uses Leaf Blade as she charges at Amdya and Amdya does the same as the two clashed.

Sabrus uses the phantom ruby's power as he creates clones of himself and Kelvin fought each of his clones and then charged at Sabrus as he punches him in the stomach.

Sabrus grunted a little in pain but paid no mind as he kneed Kelvin in the stomach and hit him behind the back sending crashing to the ground.

Seether:(worried) Kelvin!

Seth: Don't lose focus brother!

Seth punched Seether hard as he crashed into the wall. Seether got back up and headbutted him in the stomach which caught Seth off guard.

Daisy and Fern both charged at Idalia and Amdya as the four females clashed as the battle continues.

Kai and Drazeros punch and kick each other both not giving up as the two former dragons continued to fight.

Kai: Burning Cannon!

Drazeros: Shadow Strike Cannon!

They unleash both attacks as they clashed causing the temple to crumble. 

Sabrus knocks Kelvin out and retrieves the Master Kingdom stone.

Sabrus: Drazeros I have it!

Drazeros: We'll meet again soon Kai!

They retreated.

Kai: We gotta get outta here!

Fern ran to get Kelvin as they ran out of the crumbling temple.

Daisy: They now have the stone.

Kai patted Daisy on the head gently as she blushed.

Kai: Hey we'll get it back.

Fern:(worried) Kelvin are you ok?

Kelvin:(groans) Don't worry I'll be fine.

Seether: We need to tell Dusk and the others about this.

Kai nodded as they headed back to the camp.

The fate of the Universe is drawing near. Will the heroes stop Drazeros's evil plan before it's too late? Find out next Stupid Short Eevee Comic the Firedragon's Destiny!

To be continued...