𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"It's about time we had a little talk. A well needed talk!" Counselor Bobby semi shouted as they had all the campers gathered together in the field house. Most could tell he had something to get off his chest with the look of dismay on his face "I don't know who majority of you ladies and gentlemen here are trying to impress, but they don't want you! This is the third time I'm hearing about a couple of campers getting into some type of altercation, because of jealousy and who likes who. Y'all are acting like a bunch of horny teenagers who need to control their sexual desires. Nobody should be trying to have sex with another camper because that is not what you all are here for! You people are here to get your addictions and other issues in check, not trying to get into each other pants!" He ranted loud and clear.

Dominique shook his head, only because he knew counselor Bobby was wasting his time with this little chit chat. Most of the campers here were gonna continue sneaking around with each other while still fighting and competing over whoever they thought were attractive. He didn't know what the counselors expected by putting young adults together in the woods, sex was bound to happen. People had sexual needs and weren't gonna go three months without tending to those needs.

Dominique himself would have those moments, thinking about erotic shit that would put him in the mood to fuck on someone. There were a lot of fine women walking around the camp everyday, and he do mean plenty. He would have the same thoughts as any other dude here, and waking up with morning wood everyday didn't help either. Unlike most of the guys here, Dominique wasn't gonna just jump into one of the girls bunks for a moment of pleasure. Instead, he'd beat his dick in the privacy of the shower like a normal person, every once in a while.

"Another thing, I've probably had about ten girls come up to me every other day about the guys here, trying push up on them and making them uncomfortable." Counselor Sylvia chimed in "I'm gonna need you boys to learn that no means no and stop trying to force yourselves onto the women here! That is what we will not allow here, and if it continues there will be severe consequences. Camp escapade is no place for perverts whose always trying to get some." She put them all on the spot.

Those who it applied to couldn't help but to sit there with a look of shame and defeat.

After continuing their rant for another fifteen minutes or so, calling out unacceptable actions of most of the people here, they finally let the campers separate. Dominique was in his own world at the moment once he left out and started to stroll down towards his cabin. He just wanted to chill before the counselors had them out and about doing some kind of activity that would make them break a sweat.

Remembering that he finally received a letter from his aunt Rita, that was the first thing he had on his mind when he entered the shack. Going over to his bunk and lifting up his pillow, he came face to face with the envelope he hid, not wanting any of his bunkmates to touch it though his name was on it anyway.

Leaning back against his bunk, he ripped the paper open and pulled out the folded letter, already forming a comforting smirk on his face. He missed the one family member that actually treated him good, and knew he would feel the love through this letter she sent.

"Hi baby boy, I would've written you a while ago but I just been so busy with work and everything. I hope you understand. How's the camp going? Did you meet some people and make a couple of friends? Hopefully, instead of sitting around being a wallflower. I hope their treating you well there and trying to better your summer, because if not, i'll feel guilty about sending you off there. I miss you though, and felt it was time to check in on my favorite guy. Your parents and everyone else seems to be going on about their days, not really caring or thinking about the fact that your across town. The day I dropped you off at the camp, I took it upon myself to reach out and call them so they could be up to date about your issues and whereabouts. I explained to them that I felt it was needed for you to be there, so you'll turn away from the alcohol, but as expected they didn't seem to give a damn overall. It's like I was talking to strangers who didn't have any interest in hearing about how you've been. I don't know how much longer they'll walk around like their not the villains in your story, but don't worry about it. You've got me in your corner, and I'm hoping in the end you come out with a better mindset. I'll be waiting to give you as many hugs and kisses as I can. I love you!" He finished the letter.