𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

"Where you headed this early in the morning?" Rita asked as she seen Dominique heading for the door, dressed all nicely. Rarely did he wake up before nine in the morning, so seeing him strolling around with a fresh face was surprising. He looked to be in a good mood too, which she took notice of by only seeing him for a second.

"Out, but I won't be gone for the whole day." He simply answered.

She furrowed her brows since that didn't really answer anything. Where could he possibly be going this early in the morning? For some reason he wasn't trying to tell her but she could easily put two and two together. He was going out to see someone, but she wasn't sure who. It could either be the young woman from camp, or Kendra since he's been spending a lot of time with her lately. Every other day she and the other two stooges seem to be dragging Dominique out of the house to do god knows what. Rita couldn't just force the boy to stay in the house and away from certain people, he was a grown man and could do as he please. She just wish he wasn't out getting into trouble.

He hasn't been acting out or doing anything too crazy, that she knows of, so hopefully he was actually trying to pull himself together.

"Well wherever you're headed off to, don't forget about your therapy session at 2." She reminded him and watched as he froze.

"Huh?" He asked like a confused kid, or anybody caught off guard by something they didn't expect to hear.

"Dominique I been reminding you about this for a whole week now. Don't tell me you forgot that easily." He wasn't forgetting things on purpose, he's been under the influence so much that certain things seem to slip his mind. Like this dreadful therapy session he was still on the fence about in the first place.

He shook his head and sighed, not even being in the mood to go and talk to a therapist today, tomorrow or next week "I didn't forget." He lied through his teeth "But can't you reschedule it? Since I'm not really feeling it today?"

"Oh really? and when will you be feeling it? Another month or so?"

Quickly licking his lips he decided to be honest for a second "Maybe, to tell you the truth I'm still on the fence about all of this. I ain't all that comfortable with sitting in a room and discussing personal things with a stranger." He admitted.

"Dominique, that stranger is willing to help you get better."

Sucking his teeth, the thought of these so called therapists being portrayed as the messiah's was enough to irk his nerves "Helping me by reading whatever they got out of a textbook? I don't know, I just feel most of them is there for they check and just say anything to make us feel better. I don't wanna be bothered with sitting there and having somebody talk to me like something that needs to be fixed." Though, that's the case here.

Honestly, Dominique would probably leave that session misinterpreting everything the therapist said, only because he wouldn't be listening for real.

Sighing to herself, Rita couldn't help but to shake her head "You can be so stubborn sometimes." She told him, as if she wasn't talking to a taurus.

"I know." He agreed like it was nothing, slowly making his way towards the door once again.

"You still have a session at 2, Dominique, and you have to go because I already paid." She reminded him again after their short conversation. From now on she should start paying after the session, just to be sure that he actually goes and so she doesn't waste her pennies.

"I hear you." He mumbled and continued walking out the front door, not wanting to think or talk about it anymore.

His plans for the morning was to go and check in with Angel being that he missed her like crazy. They still haven't talked to each other since the last day of camp, being that they were always out and about or their missed phone calls weren't getting back to them. It's a shame that they went from talking every day to not hearing from each other in two weeks. He expected Angel to be blowing up the house phone every chance she got, but why would she when he only called once or twice his damn self. They needed to get back in touch as soon as possible, and Dominique didn't mind making the first move once again.