𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Searching through her bags, Angel rummaged through her belongings to find any kind of money she had tucked away. She felt like some type of fein at the moment, but she didn't care, it's not like she was the only one here itching to get her hands on something she really liked and wanted. Finding two single dollar bills, she sighed in relief with a smirk plastered on her face before jetting out of the cabin.

Slipping the money in her pocket, her eyes darted around the area as she and a couple of other campers trailed through the forest, making their way to one specific cabin. They weren't trying to draw too much attention towards this area of the camp, and tried to keep it lowkey, though it seemed like almost everyone was piling up in the same direction.

"What the hell they got going on up in there?" One of the clueless campers asked, walking pass with a look of curiosity on her face.

"Nothing girl damn." Her friend waved it off as she pulled her away from the scene, knowing she herself just came from the same cabin.

Angel strolled around towards the side of the cabin and seen that the line was getting a bit longer, now worried that they would catch the attention of one of the counselors. This was suppose to be on the low, but way too many people were crowding around and could easily get them caught.

Luckily the line was moving a little fast, and Angel was soon the next one to step foot inside the cabin, as one of the guys guarding the door was looking out for the counselors or anyone who looked like a snitch "Come on." The dude motioned for her step all the way in, shutting the door afterwards.

"What you need?" The guy inside who was passing out most of the goods, asked her in a hurry.

"You got any ecstasy?" She asked, pulling the two dollars out of her pocket.

"Damn, you like the fifth person that's asked for that." He snickered and went to search through multiple duffle bags that they received from the counselors. Looking through the last bag with furrowed brows, Angel began to wonder if they had ran out, until he smirked "These the last two, enjoy." He told her and handed them over while she shoved the money in his palm.

"Thanks." She told him while clutching the colorful small pills in her hand, leaving out as quick as she can.

Angel couldn't help but to become excited before even taking the drug, now that she had it in her possession. It's been a while and though some people might shame her for doing this, she was going to enjoy it. There was no room to judge though, not when half the campers here were sneaking drugs just like her.

While making her way back towards her cabin, she could see Dominique coming up in the distance by himself. He looked around and noticed how most of the camp seemed to be elsewhere, completely clueless to whatever was going on in the cabin on the other side of the camp. Being that he doesn't really converse with anyone around here, and is always the last to step foot out of the shack, he didn't know the big secret.

Making eye contact with each other, Dominique smirked while approaching her and Angel clutched the drugs in her hand tighter, as if she was hiding them for some reason.

"Wassup." He greeted her with a smirk, wrapping his arm around her shoulder in a friendly manner.

"Hey." Angel grinned at the gesture, though she was trying to hurry back to her cabin so she could stash the molly.

"Is it just me or is half the camp hiding out or some shit?" He questioned her, raising a brow as he continued to look around the area. Some campers were still hanging around and doing what they usually do, but not as many as there normally was every other day.

"You don't know?"

"Know what? What's going on?"

Opening her hand up just a little bit, she showed him the two ecstasy pills she just bought, and confusion struck. Knitting his brows together with a look of perplex, he glanced over towards Angel who had a sneaky grin on her face "Shhh." She placed her index finger over her lips, before he could further question her "I'll tell you everything as soon as I put these in a safe place." She assured him, though she was itching to take one immediately.