The Rat in The Hat :>

F-f-f-fun fact of the dayyyyyyyyy: Did you know that in this world, it's just us? ♡ You know it's not the same as it was 😔...

ANYWAYSSSSS!

Enjoy????

(This story contains the Russian rat, beware.)

————————————————————–

      The next morning in class, Aizawa announced that they were going over to the support course classroom for costume adjustments. Dazai didn't even try to hide the creepy smirk that grew onto his face. He was looking forward to seeing Dostoevsky. The atmosphere physically darkened as Dazai smiled. He usually smiled but...not like this. It was a bit, well, scary. Especially for the guy who was always happy.

      They all walked to the support course room, Fyodor could immediately sense Dazai. Why? The gaydar. No, I'm kidding. He could sense that the Demon Prodigy was here by the sudden darkened atmosphere. Fyodor turned around, returning the creepy smile.

       "Ah, Dazai. How nice it is to see you..." Dazai steps over to Fyodor. Everyone in the room is definitely uncomfortable at this point. "Dazai." Chuuya puts a hand on the brunette's shoulder. "Don't." Fyodor bites his lower lip, looking down at the angry ginger. "Dazai, do you really need that thing to protect you?" Chuuya narrows his eyes, scowling.

       "Who are you calling a thing?" Dazai backs up, letting Chuuya get closer to Fyodor. "I think you heard me, A5158." Dazai steps back in, keeping his hand on Chuuya's wrist. "Alright, I think thats enough, Dostoevsky."

      "Actually, I don't think so." Fyodor steps closer. Since they were in a corner of the support room, nobody else could seem them. That was until Fyodor got pushed into a desk by an angry ginger, who is now glowing red. "Ay, ay! Chuuya! No!"

      "Сукин сын! Это больно, мудак!" (Translation: Son of a bitch! That hurt, asshole!) Fyodor yells but quickly composes himself, a wide, ignorant smirk appearing on his face. "Is that the best you can do?" Aizawa steps in before the two can fight again. "Stop." Chuuya backs up, his eye twitching in anger.

       Class 1A gets their costumes adjusted/fixed and then head back to class. The BakuSquad walks over to Chuuya, worridly so. "Hey, Chuuya. What the hell happened with you and anemia over in the Support course?" Bakugo sits down in the desk next to Chuuya, who is absolutely fuming. "Tch...stupid Dostoevsky...He doesn't know what he's getting himself into..." Mina pats his back, in an attempt to comfort him. "You and Dazai seem to have history together. What's that all about?"

        "Oh..." Chuuya looks up at the pink haired girl, sighing slightly. "He's just an old...friend..."

AU- Dazai, Chuuya, and Fyodor all knew each other while Chuuya was still in the Sheep. They would hang out sometimes, or just fight. (Fyodor and Chuuya dated for like, 3 months until the DOA became enemies of the Port Mafia and Fyodor tried to kill Chuuya 😀)

     "Oh, man...What happened?" Denki kneels down next to the ginger's desk, laying his head down on top of it. "Well...just...some things happened between all of us and...it didn't end up very well..."

    "Fyodor's such a..." Chuuya pause, not really wanting to insult his ex. "A bitch?" Mina finishes for him bluntly. The ginger knew it was true, it just felt wrong to hear it out loud. "Yeah..." He whispers, trying to push down all the emotion. After all, he couldn't get too attached, especially not to hero students. He knew what it was like to be betrayed, he didn't want to give anyone else that feeling. This was a mission. It couldn't be more...

HEY POOKIES did u enjoy????? I sure didn't! Aahaahhahaha going insane but that's okay! Tee hee, see u's guys laterssss! >♡<