Hostility Over Hospatility

HEY GUYS HERES THE WARNINGS!!!
Mori
Pedo
Abuse
Mori
Dazai
Skk
Mori

It's been about 2 days since that incident. Mori was contacted so he decided to check in on Dazai at UA. It was just a normal Tuesday when he showed up. Aizawa led Mori and Elise into the students dorms, where mostly everyone was in the common room. Dazai immediately sensed Mori's presence and so did Chuuya.
"Oh hell nah...what the fuck man..." Dazai wasn't happy but the two got up and bowed to Mori in respect ofc ofc. Mori just smirks and steps closer to them. "Well, well...what a warm welcome..." Dazai stand up before Chuuya, cuz he doesn't gaf. "Why are you here?" Mori's smile fades quick. "Try again." Chuuya quickly pulls Dazai back down. "Be respectful, jackass." Dazai mocks Chuuya a bit bit regains his composure.
"What a pleasure to see you, Mori-San. What brings you here?" Chuuya says respectfully, because he actually gsaf. "Ah, I'm glad you asked. I'm here on account of Dazai being injured, or was made to be injured. I'm here to spend the day with him and help him." Dazai was shocked. "S-s-spend the DAY-like, the WHOLE day with ME?? Yeah, no, I'd rather LIVE." Chuuya smacks Dazai on the back of the head. "You damn mackerel, be respectful!" Mori chuckles, his eyes narrowing into slits as his stares holes into the sight of Dazai and Chuuya fighting.
"Now now, boys. Stay calm. Me and Dazai will discuss this privately. K?~" Dazai's eyes widen a bit but then shut. He sighs and they both nod. "Yes, boss." Chuuya replies before putting his hat back on and standing up. Dazai and Mori leave the room, Elise stays with Chuuya.
"Oh, Elise...Erm...These are my, uh, acquaintances-" Elise flicks Chuuya on his forehead. "Friends. Rintaro isn't here, no need to lie." The ginger rolls his eyes. "Yeah, but you're a little snitch. As long as there's something in it for you, you'd drop names like footsteps on a track." The blonde stocks out her tongue, crossing her arms across her chest.
Elise gets introduced to most of the 1A students, and they mostly get along. Bakugo things that she's a brat, vice versa. She and the girls gave the boys makeovers, just for funsies 😋. And after a few hours of teenage shenanigans, Dazai and Mori walk back into the room. It was obvious to Chuuya what happened, because Dazai's hair was messy, he was out of breath, and his eyes looked glossy. He had been crying. Most likely from being too overstimulated by Mori.
Elise went back to Mori's side, Dazai and Chuuya bowing until the two leave the room. "Shit..." Dazai mutters sitting on the couch. "You alright, mackerel?" Chuuya sits next to him. "Yeah...I'm fine..." Dazai had always been a bad liar. To Chuuya, that was. The ginger saw through it. Dazai was as clear as a gays' closet. It was actually quite frustrating. Mostly because, no matter how hard Chuuya tried, Dazai would lie and lie and lie. Another lie to cover up the last, a never ending butterfly effect. That's what started all this, a lie. A lie to Mori is what ended them here. What ended them in this horrible mess. That isn't relevant now. What is is the mess that Dazai was. He was close to tears and wanted just to...to die. But that was a regular occurrence. Chuuya was honestly shocked that Dazai hadn't tried some stupid suicide attempt yet.
"Dazai." Chuuya stands up. "You wanna talk about it?" Dazai pauses before stammering to his feet as well. "Yeah..." The two go to their shared dorm (yes, they share a dorm 🤭). Chuuya sits down on the bed and Dazai lays down in his lap.

Like this but Chuuya isn't on his damn phone-

(Not my art :3)

         "Talk to me, Osamu...Please..." Chuuya practically begs, muttering against Dazai's hazel locks. The brunette sighs quietly, tears brimming in his eyes. But he wouldn't dare to cry. He couldn't. That was until Chuuya kissed his forehead, cupping his cheek. "It's okay, Dazai...We can just lay here...As long as you're with me, that's all I want...That's all I need..." Dazai hugs Chuuya tightly, wrapping his slender arms around the smaller boys' body. He silently sobs into Chuuya's chest, not even realizing his own tears. "It's all going to be okay..." Chuuya whispers, running his fingers through Dazai's hair.

—————————°•○♡○•°————————

HEY POOKIE WOOKIES 🤭🤭🤭🤭
I HOPE U ENJOYED 😁😁😁😁
BAIIIIIIIIII 🤪😛🤔🫣🤨🤥🤤🤥😘😊🙃🤡😽🙉💘💗💬🫲🤞👌👦💪🦴👄🦴🧔‍♀️🧔‍♂️👨‍🦰✋️💤✋️🫲🙀💓💘💗❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥💌😦😳😦😳🥹😳😧😕☹️😧😳

(824 words)