On The Field

HAI POOKIE WOOKIES 😋 😋 😋
So uhm...I guess our bbg Nikolai Gogol is at UA now. We're putting him in 1A cuz bfr he had a badass ability. Okay? :) Okay. Uhm...

Warnings ♡
Soukoku
Corny fight scenes
Cringe
Making out cuz y not

ALSO uhm...I have a yt channel I make gacha BSD reactions and stuff. I'm almost at 1k subs so if u guys like gacha I'd rly appreciate the subs :)

Anyways, enjoy!

Today was a training competition between 1-A and 1-B. Chuuya was paired up against the infamous Monama, the most arrogant bastard you'd ever meet. Bakugo scoffed at the pairings. "Damn, I feel a bit bad for the leprechaun, honestly." Dazai chuckled. "Lepercaun? I like that one. Who's this Monama kid anyways?" Mina groans, stepping over to the two. "He's a total jerk. He can copy other people's abilities." Dazai just rolls his eyes. "Chibi has more than just his ability. He has insane strength on his own just from training. He'll send that punk flying with one punch." What Dazai didn't know is that the sneaky blonde had a few tricks up his sleeves.

Chuuya and Monama both stepped onto the platform, on separate ends they got into position. At the sound of Midnight giving the go signal, Chuuya charged at Monama on full blast. He suddenly couldn't move at halfway to Monama. He was confused but he looked down to see that he had stepped right into one of Monama's secret traps. He was completely stuck. The blonde let's out a fake yawn, moving over the the angered ginger. He couldn't use his ability either. Monama had purposefully copied Aizawa's ability before the match to cancel out Chuuya's ability. He steps infeont of Chuuya, just out of his reach. The blonde smirks but that quickly fades when Monama accidently blinks, deactivating his quick cancelation. But Chuuya doesn't activate his normal ability, no no. That'd be too merciful. Chuuya was pissed. He hated cheaters with his whole being. His number one pet peeve (besides Dazai in general).

Suddenly, Chuuyas body started to glow red, red and black lines starting g to form on his body. He clutched his fists into balls, this was corruption. Dazai stared in awe, while others in shock. Aizawa stepped in before any real, like threatening damage could be down. "Settle down." He deactivates corruption. The two were sent off the platform, Monama was suspended for cheating. Chuuya was lectured. The rules were strictly stated that you cannot kill another student, obviously. Chuuya just scowled and stormed off. He sat with Dazai and the BakuSquad, ranting about Monama and his "stupid face".

Time passes and it was soon Dazai against Shihai Kuroiro. Neither of the two were good at combat, and obviously Kuroiro wouldn't be able to use his quirk. That was, if Dazai managed to touch him.

(A/N—Idk if I really understand Kuroiro's quirk well. I thought it was controlling shadows, so I'm going to go with that. Correct me if I'm wrong plz :3)

Honestly, the "fight" gave everyone second hand embarrassment. Dazai passed out from exhaustion and Kuroiro gave up once his quirk was canceled out. They're besties now. Chuuya had to carry Dazai off the platform.

After the training, it was lunch. Everyone went to the cafeteria, except for Dazai and Chuuya. They went to the principals office, because Chuuya was supposedly suspended for the fight. I mean, he was obviously intent on murdering Monama. Dazai taps his knuckles against the dark brown door, waiting for a response. Impatient, he storms in anyways. He marches up to the mouse, crossing his arms.

"Chuuya's not suspended." He declares. It wasn't even a question, or a plea. A statement. He wasn't letting Chuuya leave UA, not without him that was. "Ah, well then..." Nezu looks away, a bit nervous under Dazai's glare. Dazai was pissed, and it showed. "I guess he didn't actually harm Monama...I'll let him off with a warning." Dazai nods and then leaves the office.

"So...uh...How'd it go?" Chuuya asks nervously, walking by Dazai's side. "It went great." Dazai assures, grabbing onto Chuuya's hand. "Alright..." Chuuya sighs, squeezing Dazai's hand a bit.

HEY GUYSSSS I HOPE U ENJOYED AND PLZ PLZ PLZ GO SUB TO MY YT CHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/@forthet41nt3ds0rr0w HERES THE LINK
CLICK IT
USE IT
SUBSCRIBE
U DONT EVEB NEED RO WATCH THE VIDS
JUST SUB
PLZ
YHANKS