That's A Child

FUN FACT OF THE DAY: Allodoxaphobia is the fear of others opinions. (I have this fear, nah I js hate people's opinions.) Uh...Let's just have the warnings and go ig...

———————–°•○°♡°○•°————————–

Warningsss:
Obvi abuse its got Aku and Zai in it...
Dad Chuuya cuz yes
Dazai
Unhealthy relationship(s)
Mori

After Chuuya's little meltdown during the training festival, Mori decided to pay another visit. This time, he brought Akutagawa with him to see Dazai, since he missed him 😔. Once Mori, Elise, and Akutagawa got there, Aizawa escorted them into the 1A dorms. Dazai and Chuuya stood and bowed in respect. They went out to go get lunch as a group (Mori begged Dazai and Elise to agree lol). Dazai hesitantly agreed, only agreeing since they were gonna get sushi. Akutagawa obviously sat next to Dazai, who looked like a grumpy wet cat (Chuuya forced him to shower for once). Mori, being the loud ass he is, spoke up first.

"So, boys!" He folds his hands together under his chin, elbows propped up on the table. "I heard about the little incident. Care to give me an explanation?" Chuuya leans back, slouching slightly. The ginger sighs and puts his hat.down on the table. "Stupid blondey cheated." Mori raises an eyebrow. "Who?" Dazai snickers, still getting a laugh out of the situation. "Another student named Neito Monama." The older man nods, sighing into his palm. "Can't say I expected any less from my adorable little vessel." Dazai scowls at Mori for that statement. "Yours?" Dazai hisses, his eyes narrowing into slits. "Well, he is my employee..."

"Well, I recruited him."

"And I recruited you."

They go back and forth for a while, and it was quite obvious the older man was just ragebaiting Dazai. It was definitely working. Eventually, the food came and they both shut up.

Akutagawa insisted on helping Dazai eat, to which Dazai reluctantly agreed. He was still shaken from the previous argument, in fear that Chuuya was going through the same things Dazai was. He wouldn't be surprised, but he'd sure as hell be pissed.

The truth was, Dazai wasn't the first victim, and he quite possibly wouldn't be the last. First it was Elise, then a girl name Yosano Akkio, and now Dazai. If Chuuya had been looped in, Dazai wouldn't be able to handle it.

(I know some people disagree that Elise is a victim since she's his ability and is technically his same age, but he literally made her look/act like a 10 year old girl. We know he can control her age (because of how in BEAST, Elise is definitely older and closer to Mori's age.) For one, Mori is definitely a pedo too. Multiple occasions have proven this. In a literally official BSD thing, he said his ideal lover would be a girl under the age of 12. He said he prefers the women in his life under the age of 12. Elise called him a lolita lexicon, which entitles that he is an expert in that style of clothing (aka cute dresses and such which is typically used for young girls). When FukuMori met again Fukuzawa asked Mori if he was still obsessed with young girls and I will cite sources/episodes if yall wanna try an defend him.)

The tension didn't settle throughout the meeting, needless to say. It took everything out of Dazai to not launch across the table and attack Mori. Thankfully, he didn't. Mori drove the boys back to UA, and left Akutagawa with them so they could bond 🥰.

Dazai groaned into his hands as Akutagawa was now stuck with him. Chuuya didn't mind at all. And, to the lil' baby, this was the 2nd best day ever. Akutagawa was blatantly obsessed with Dazai, and getting his approval. It wasn't fair that anyone else would get it, because he's working his ass off for it. Literally. It wouldn't be fair if anyone, especially not a white haired orphan cat boy, could get his praise. Ryuunosuke knew deep down he deserved it, after all, it was just a few words. Just some simple words was all he wanted. A simple: "I'm proud of you, Akutagawa." But, it couldn't be from just anybody, no. It had to be from that brunette. There was nothing else to it.