Pg. 1 "Merisos is not a fan of time, neither is she"

Merisos is the Sin of Lust and Ceros is the Goddess of time. Merisos has a very revealing appearance and he wears a lot of pink and heart charms, has purple hair and demon horns with a special pattern along with a long demon tail. Ceros is wearing a cloak to hide her appearance, she has short hair which is glowing, her mouth is the only thing that is shown on her face.

Ceros: What the hell is going on here?! Why is he her-

Merisos: Shut the fuck up you pristine bitch! I have no clue why I am even here and yet you are here accusing me of knowing when I don't!

Merisos is crossing his arms while Ceros just stands there, towering over him, looking pissed off. Merqos appears out of thin air, causing both to look her way.

Merqos is the goddess of souls and departure, her appearance is a long black dress with long sleeves that drags onto the floor, a white wrap around her waist, her face completely censored with darkness, long tangled and messy hair that reaches down to her waist. (So, she is basically very depressing, sensitive, solemn)

Merqos starts to speak to the two, her voice completely monotone and dull, lifeless with no emotion.

Merqos: Oh. Hello. Where have I stumbled into now?

Merisos: Shut up! This bitch and I were trying to fight until you showed up! So, shut your fucking mou-

Ceros: Hey! You little shit! Don't talk to my sister that way! She is sensitive!

Merisos: Oh, yeahhh..! Sure she issss..!

Ceros: Are you fucking kidding me right now?! Listen here, you little motherfucker-

Merisos: La, la, la! Can't hear ya!~

Ceros: You piece of-

Merqos: So, where are we? I kinda wanna know.

Ceros: I think that we are in some sort of light realm... Although it doesn't seem like it is at the same time? I don't know, Merqos... I am pretty confused about where we are too...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So, this is insight on the gods for a bunch of stories that mix them together (HB, SWBR, TDS, and etc) so yeahhhh... Also, Merqos is younger than Ceros so sometimes Merqos has the tendency to act a bit younger than her age. (Merqos is 2000 yrs old while Ceros is 4000 yrs old) Merqos is shorter than Ceros by a bit and Merisos is basically the height of a Helluva Boss imp (I do not own Helluva Boss, Vivziepop/ Vivienne Medrano does) when it comes to how tall Ceros and Merqos are but other than that this is just some insight to show how the others act along with some other characters that most likely won't be expected to show up. I hope that you enjoy this though.

-Your Author who writes too much or too little, Black Rose