Chapter 23, The Gang Reunites For The Second Time.

Y/N is still tied to the chair, with no knowledge of where Ruby.Exe, or the Chaos Emeralds are, he's still trying to process everything that's happened to him so far. These past few weeks have been crazy to say the least, he woke up one day and went to relax at Green Hill, then he got to met everyone he knows now and was apart of a war, he discovered his girlfriend was pregnant with his child and then she got killed, and now she's back, but possessed by a demon, or highest thing, specifically one named Exeller, Y/N is very confused at this point.

The door to the storage room is suddenly kicked open and Sonic is standing there, he immediately rushes over and frees Y/N from his confinements.

Sonic: "Dude, are you okay? What happened?"

Y/N: "Exeller.. He took Ruby's body and now he has all seven chaos emeralds.."

Sonic: "... WHAT!?!? THIS WAS WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT! WE GOTTA FIND THEM!"

Y/N just silently nods his head in agreement, while Sonic grabs him and they leave the tower, after about 2 days of looking around and regaining their strength and energy, we cut back to the top of floor of the tower, Y/N is standing off to the side, while Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Sally, and Sonic are standing there, discussing what to do, Y/N looks outside and puts his hand on the window.

Y/N: [mumbling to himself] "I hope we can save you, Ruby..."

With the others..

Sonic: "What do we do? That thing has all seven chaos emeralds!"

Tails: "Well, we still have the master emerald."

Knuckles: "Huh.. Maybe.. What if we use the Master Emerald's power and locate the signal of the chaos emeralds?"

Amy: "That's a perfect idea!"

Sally: "If that thing tries to start another war, I'll alert the Mobians of freedom city."

Sonic sees Y/N looking out the window and him looking sad, Sonic slowly walks over to Y/N and puts his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Sonic: "I know you miss her, but I promise we'll get her back and kill that demon for good, you two deserve to live a happy life together."

Y/N sighs and nods his head.

Y/N: "Thank you.."

Sally speaks up to everyone.

Sally: "Alright! So, we can't let Y/N go after the Chaos Emeralds alone, we saw what happened last time, so Knuckles and Cream will go with him, any questions?"

No one says anything.

Sally: "Alright, then we'll end this once and for all."